Hi, I recently got my hands on a mesa dual rectifier and a basson cab, and I'm in the process of getting pedals for it. The style of music I play is kind of like a mix between the architects and Misery Signals. So far, these are the pedals I plan on getting, and I wanted to know if you guys had reccomendations on different pedals to look into.

MXR 10 band eq (own it)
Boss DD-3 (own it)
TC Electronics Decimator
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop DC Brick
Quote by hidden132
I would get a noise suppressor too. Those Mesa's can be pretty damn noisy.

That's what the Decimator will take care of.
i strongly suggest trying out the marshall compressor if you get the chance, or any others that you come across, i found suprisingly big differences between the marshall & boss ones (i went with the marshall one).
Everyone seems to worship the ISP Decimator, might took a look at it.
I really like th Small Clone but Boss also has some good chorus pedals. (The rocktron isn`t really good and the Hardwire one is expensive, and not really worth his money if you ask me)
My bassist has that tuner, doesnt have any problems with it...
Quote by Rob_b_543
i strongly suggest trying out the marshall compressor if you get the chance, or any others that you come across, i found suprisingly big differences between the marshall & boss ones (i went with the marshall one).

I'll definitively look into that, the reviews, specs, and price seem great. Thanks dude
EHX nano clone is easier on the pedal board (got one this week and love it)

MXR Dyna Comp is better than Boss' Comp
Quote by theGlitch
EHX nano clone is easier on the pedal board (got one this week and love it)

So I'm guessing you haven't discovered the volume drop and single dimensionality of it yet? I mean, to each his own. I didn't like mine when I had it and all the small clones I've tried, I've liked a ton more.
Squier VM Jazzmaster
Superfuzz/ RAT/ OCD /DE7/ Spring Chicken/ DL-4
Vox AC15C1/ Ampeg Jet 12T/ Guitar Rig
Quote by theGlitch
(got one this week and love it)

I've heard the contrary, but I'll definitively try the MXR because I find almost all of their pedals are really good.