I want to get a wireless for my bass, are there any that transmit bass frequencies any better etc? My price limit is aobut £200, but under that would be preferable.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

As far as I'm aware, the only system designed specifically for bass is the Ashdown FreeBass. That may just be a gimmick though, I'm not sure.

However, in my experience and knowledge, you are not going to be getting a hugely reliable or good system for less than £200. Or even £500.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

However, in my experience and knowledge, you are not going to be getting a hugely reliable or good system for less than £200. Or even £500.

This. I bought one for about 200... And it's real crazy hissy, it's ok for guitar, but it just sucks the tone out of bass...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I use the Line 6 X2 XDS-PLUS Digital Wireless Instrument System. I love this thing. I was told by a guitar tech friend of mine that the digital systems don't compress your signal like an analog wireless unit. Musiciansfriend and guitar center have them on sale right now for $279 US.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-X2-Digital-Wireless-XDSPLUS-Digital-Wireless-Instrument-System?sku=271299
*Guitars:
Fender Aerodyne Bass
Schecter Stiletto Elite Bass
ESP LTD B-155 Bass
Dean Edge 8-String Bass
Ibanez AEB10E Acoustic-Electric Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight Guitar
Quote by ElCapitan143
I use the Line 6 X2 XDS-PLUS Digital Wireless Instrument System. I love this thing. I was told by a guitar tech friend of mine that the digital systems don't compress your signal like an analog wireless unit. Musiciansfriend and guitar center have them on sale right now for $279 US.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-X2-Digital-Wireless-XDSPLUS-Digital-Wireless-Instrument-System?sku=271299

I was wondering about that, does it suck tone anymore than usual? Also, it fits on a pedalboard right? Cause that would be awesome

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

all wireless systems, especially any for under $600 give me a bad vibe. I may have just seen bad examples, but the reliability of wireless units seems to be less then ideal to put it nicely. Not really sure what wireless would do to your tone
I does not suck any tone out of my bass. It sounds great all around and it will fit on a pedalboard. I just wish they made it rack mountable.
*Guitars:
Fender Aerodyne Bass
Schecter Stiletto Elite Bass
ESP LTD B-155 Bass
Dean Edge 8-String Bass
Ibanez AEB10E Acoustic-Electric Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight Guitar
I have to second this^...it actually sounds good. Cheap and effective...unfortunately, it sucks batteries...
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
I have a cheap wireless system from Fame. It's pretty decent. But be sure to have a lot of batteries at hand, because you'll them!
For under £200 try the Samson AirLine Bass.
I've had one for a few yeas and never had any reliability problems and it doesn't lose tone either.
They've been discontinued by Samson but you can still find them online.
Give it a go.