So ive got a Gibson SG as My Sig says, My question is Will the Gibson SGs fit in the Epiphone cases??

Also does anybody have any sites who have some good cases at decent prices for Fit all Cases, and SG cases

Many Thanks Guys
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
It fits, since it has the same size (as for les pauls, korina, ...)

for website, try guitarcenter, or musiciansfriend, skb (really nice cases), or even gator cases
Oh yeah forgot to mention im in the UK,

cheers for the replies so far
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Gibson and Epi SG are exactly the same in size. There are also a lot of other cases that are made to fit an SG. I usually check the local Craig,s List and music shops. I have gotten LP cases for as low as $10.00 but no more then $50.00 for actual Gibson cases. Musicians Friend sells a generic case for around $40.00 but they do not hold the guitars all that snug your better off with a case specifically made for your guitar.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-Case?sku=540948

I usually modify the case by adding a foam filler I cover with a similar liner material but for another ten bucks you can get their SG HSC.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-SG-Hardshell-Case?sku=545175

John

Sorry :sent the reply before I saw your in the UK. No clue where you can shop there.
Last edited by johnro6659 at Sep 16, 2009,
most soft cases are pretty universal with guitars except for those odd shapes (V's, RR's, stars, explorers, and so on)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"