A metaller by trade, I've put the sevenstring electric down for a couple of days and want to take a stab at some of the Boulou & Elios Ferré stuff I've been listening to. Cannot seem to find any tutorials, tabs etc. on the net though, so any pointers would be great.

Also - don't laugh - but I cannot tell if they are playing steel or nylon strung acoustics......?!?
They're playing steel strung guitars. Strung with Argentine strings. I don't think there are any of their tabs per say, but there are tabs for other people's versions of the songs they play. These websites might help you:

http://hotclub.co.uk/ (go to the playing section and then the powertabs section, scroll through the songs to try and find one you might want to play.)

Also, underneath the list of songs there are links to another couple of websites that might help. The jazz.chansons one is really good, but you may need to download a free version of tabedit software to view some of them (only a few are guitar pro or power) Obviously if you don't have power tab software, download tuxguitar, which is free, and then you'll be able to view the power and guitar pro tabs.