hey i have my ibanez mtm2 guitar up for sale it was my old backup guitar and i just dont use it anymore and i need the cash to get a new amp

its in good condition apart from the bridge which has a few rusty screws and needs some string blocks as there rusty as well apart from a few screaws n the string blocks its pretty good just the usual wear from being played it has Dimarzio pickups in it that i put in after buying it (Fred and Paf Pro) also a green Dimarzio strap screwed to it aswell im asking £250 but am open to offers
Quote by K.R.o.B.L 1910
What sort of amp are you looking for?

im look at ENGL's i love them haha iv tried eveything n keep coming back to them why what did u have in mind?
Quote by Mwoit
Got any pictures?

i can take some lol gimme like half hour n ill host them on photobucket and post links on here
Quote by Zach Dunn
i want that :P

man u gimme 200 and its yours i think postage will be about 20 quid at the most unless u wanna come collect it haha
Quote by Zach Dunn
how much without the pups?

man im taking the pick ups out of this lol there amazing pickups but i guess it would be like £150
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
man im taking the pick ups out of this lol there amazing pickups but i guess it would be like £150

i actualy meant to say that i would rather not take them out lol but if u want them out then the guitar would be £150 i could always use/sell the pickups anyway
sorry for the lateness, do you have the original pups too?

cheers man...funds are low due to college and **** :@
Quote by Zach Dunn
sorry for the lateness, do you have the original pups too?

cheers man...funds are low due to college and **** :@

yea i still have the originals dude wat i can do for u is get the dimarzios taken out n ship it with the original pickups either in the guitar or out of it in a seperate box of sorts just bear in mind i need to pay to do this as i cant do it myself so the price would remain the same i may be able to lower it a bit but not by much