Do you want my honest opinion?

I watched all 4 licks you put up, I personally didn't really find the licks to be all that interesting to begin with. Certainly not something I would want to learn anyways. But then again I've been playing for awhile and I can come up with my own stuff, for a beginner or someone looking to expand their library this might be good, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Sorry thats just my opinion though.

Also I dunno if this was because of the way the video was recorded, or an affect of youtubes compression, but your tone is shrill as all hell. It kinda hurt my ears to hear you hit those high notes. Back off the treb a bit before you record something else, just a suggestion.

Im just being honest and trying to give you some sort of feedback.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
Ok thanks! The tone suggestion helps a little bit. Ill keep my ears open for that. I think its mostly just because I was using my "camping rig" as I call it.

I wish I could see some of the licks your talking about that are better then these ones. Im sure they are, I just love these ones so much. I think a lot of it is personal preference maybe?
Quote by wakana
Ok thanks! The tone suggestion helps a little bit. Ill keep my ears open for that. I think its mostly just because I was using my "camping rig" as I call it.

I wish I could see some of the licks your talking about that are better then these ones. Im sure they are, I just love these ones so much. I think a lot of it is personal preference maybe?

No problem man happy to help

Its definately a personal preference thing, I just personally didnt like them, but like I said thats me. If you love them then by all means keep using them, I'm sure someone else would like them too. They just werent my personal cup of tea.

Im not saying that I can come up with better licks, Im just saying I can come up with my own licks that I personally like better and are my own. As for the licks themselves, "better" is strictly an opinion that will vary from person to person.

If I had a video camera I'd show you an example, but I dont haha. But I've got about 3 hours worth of recordings I got to sit and sort through still to post up here to show my improvement over my last 3 recordings I put up like 2-3 months ago or somethin like that. I'm planning on doing that this weekend.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
You need to work on your feel and clarity. I feel like I'm watching an emotionless board playing messy riffs. But a few hours of practice will help