Who would win?

Black metal from the North with their oversized axes and battle experience... plus being baddass. A more Geurilla (read: blending in with the snow and attacking.) style and picking off enemies One By One.

Death Metal being well Death Metal. Massive, semi- trained, armies marching while their leader, dressed in face paint and metal pointy shoulder amor is carried on a gold seat held up by slaves.

Thrash metal. Massive armies of people with weapons like small axes and clubs, but fricking crazy and brutal. Like tribals or savages.

Hair Metal with their tight leather, bright colors, and long blonde hair... nope I got nothing for combat.

Tool... being ****ing Tool.

Bands like Agalloch (excuse me for not knowing the genre.) sulking by rivers and wishing for a better world... but still fighting.

Nu- Metal doing something (I'm getting lazy now but hey gotta leave stuff for the rest of the thread) (If it doesn't sink into fail right away.)

Any genres you can think of and what they'd be/ who will win?
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Searchbar?
Originally Posted by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING.

a
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
NWOBHM.

Nah, I'd say true metal.
Bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and 3 Inched of Blood [not strickly true as they may have metalcore elements, but still a fecking good band]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
TS, are you high?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Syndromity
I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING.

a

a? Also c'mon this isn't the same as "If Musical Genres went to war..." I'm not that stupid... maybe I am almost all of my threads seem to fail. Except for that one about the 9/12 movements. Stupid republicans ruining my fun.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Power Metal cause they got Unicorns and ****!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.