With the midi footswitch that comes with it, can you switch on 2 modules at one time with the footswitch????, like say if i wanted to run the recto module and the ac30 module on at the same time, thanks
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Last edited by IbanezRG2EX1 at Sep 16, 2009,
thats the point of a footswitch
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
thats the point of a footswitch

What he's asking is if it's possible to run two modules in stereo, not switch between them...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
What he's asking is if it's possible to run two modules in stereo, not switch between them...

oh

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Stock you cant do it. But modded you can...

Grrr.. modded.. and how would i be able to do that? lol
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
No, from what i know you can't run them at the same time. And I don't believe there is a mod that can do this either. You will need another RM100 to do that, which is stereo.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1

Take the amp apart, grab your favorite soldering iron, parts and then go to town.. Or pay someone to do it..
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1

You can buy tons of modded modules off the internet. Do some searching.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Hm interesting..... when i get the amp(which is around 1 month) ill see what i can do with soldering, i want to get the same exact tone and distortion type aaron fink from breaking benjamin has, and i talked to their producer david bendeth, and he said aaron fink, supposively uses the recto module along with the ac30 module to get that distortion tone, idk if david is right but thats what he told me when i asked him
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Well there are two cases. That could be very true yes but he more than likely recorded them in stereo or he played the songs with a di track and it was reamped with the ac30 module and put over top. As far as i know you can't have two channels play at the same time. If you want to really find out, ask the community.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/

They can answer all you're questions. A few of the Randall markers are on there too so, good luck.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
Well there are two cases. That could be very true yes but he more than likely recorded them in stereo or he played the songs with a di track and it was reamped with the ac30 module and put over top. As far as i know you can't have two channels play at the same time. If you want to really find out, ask the community.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/

They can answer all you're questions. A few of the Randall markers are on there too so, good luck.

Alright thanks man, ill go ask there
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
I have a friend that spoke with David Bendeth as well about the new BB stuff. There were 12 different amps used for recording that album. Different combinations on each track. I know that there was a recto module and an ultra module used on the album, and quite likely an AC30 for cleans.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
I have a friend that spoke with David Bendeth as well about the new BB stuff. There were 12 different amps used for recording that album. Different combinations on each track. I know that there was a recto module and an ultra module used on the album, and quite likely an AC30 for cleans.

Really???? hah thanks for that information man, hey i see u have an xtc and a recto module, how close are they to breaking benjamins tone???
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
Really???? hah thanks for that information man, hey i see u have an xtc and a recto module, how close are they to breaking benjamins tone???

The modules are each individually close in different ways.....BB's tone is very thick, and heavy which the recto module gives...however BB's tone is still very clear and you get that "BAW" effect on open chords etc. The XTC nails that....so the recto gives thickness and heaviness and the XTC gives the clarity and BAW that they have....I am currently working on recording a track of each module individually and then mixed to see how close I can get. I think it will accomplish what I want. Expect that within the next few weeks.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
The modules are each individually close in different ways.....BB's tone is very thick, and heavy which the recto module gives...however BB's tone is still very clear and you get that "BAW" effect on open chords etc. The XTC nails that....so the recto gives thickness and heaviness and the XTC gives the clarity and BAW that they have....I am currently working on recording a track of each module individually and then mixed to see how close I can get. I think it will accomplish what I want. Expect that within the next few weeks.

Ah really, yea you are right about that, damn, i gotta get to a store and try these modules out, ill be waiting for your tracks tho haha, thanks alot!
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
Ah really, yea you are right about that, damn, i gotta get to a store and try these modules out, ill be waiting for your tracks tho haha, thanks alot!

No problem man! I suggest trying out these modules for sure!! I am contemplating sending my Rectified to Jadedfaith, and have him mod it to sound exactly the way I want...a combination of the two.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
No problem man! I suggest trying out these modules for sure!! I am contemplating sending my Rectified to Jadedfaith, and have him mod it to sound exactly the way I want...a combination of the two.

Yea in about a month, im gona go down to the music store in a city thats like 30 miles away that supports randall amps and take my mp3 player and just try out these modules to what i like hahaha, whos jadedfaith??? and a combination of the two would be kickass, i got a question too, what would be better for thick, heavy side of BB, the Rectified, or the Grail??
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
Yea in about a month, im gona go down to the music store in a city thats like 30 miles away that supports randall amps and take my mp3 player and just try out these modules to what i like hahaha, whos jadedfaith??? and a combination of the two would be kickass, i got a question too, what would be better for thick, heavy side of BB, the Rectified, or the Grail??

Jaded Faith is Rob's name on the MTS forum. He lives in New Jersey. You can send him a recto or grail and he can make it sound 100% better for only $140.

I hear the Grail owns the recto in every way possible, but if you send either to Rob or Pete, you can bet your money it will sound incredible. I've heard that some owners of Rob's Recto liked it even more than the actual Mesa. I played a single rect a few months ago, and it was amazing; i'm going to get a recto and send it to Rob asap. He said he is working on some clips, so expect those to pop up on the MTS forum pretty soon. I might PM him soon to see how they are coming along.

Also look into Salvation mods. Anthony's mods are amazing and held in high regard. He lives in the Czech Republic, but you can send a module to his P.O. Box in Cali, and in 4-5 weeks, you will witness an unbelievable transformation. Here is his soundclip page:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

Good Luck.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Quote by JKMV11
Jaded Faith is Rob's name on the MTS forum. He lives in New Jersey. You can send him a recto or grail and he can make it sound 100% better for only $140.

I hear the Grail owns the recto in every way possible, but if you send either to Rob or Pete, you can bet your money it will sound incredible. I've heard that some owners of Rob's Recto liked it even more than the actual Mesa. I played a single rect a few months ago, and it was amazing; i'm going to get a recto and send it to Rob asap. He said he is working on some clips, so expect those to pop up on the MTS forum pretty soon. I might PM him soon to see how they are coming along.

Also look into Salvation mods. Anthony's mods are amazing and held in high regard. He lives in the Czech Republic, but you can send a module to his P.O. Box in Cali, and in 4-5 weeks, you will witness an unbelievable transformation. Here is his soundclip page:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

Good Luck.

Oh i see, alright.. wow that is amazing, seriously haha thanks for the info, and hey i just talked to u on the MTS fourm, im NgrungeBB91, haha
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module