(Posted in here after no replies in G&A after three attempts.)

The Rocktron Utopia G100.

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna get hold of one of these in the next month. I've wanted one for ages. Just wondering if any of you guys have had any first hand experience with it or have anything to say about it beforehand? I found a mega deal, £150. The RRP is somewhere around £220.
Your thoughts?
LINKYLINKY
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I owned one for 2 years and absolutely loved it. The distortion presets are nasally and very compressed, but with some eq'ing, you can make them sound great. The clean on it is very nice along with the slight od. The effects are better than a Spider if that helps, but not "pro", still very good.

Only reason I sold it was because I got a new amp, but, I actually wish I still had it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
I owned one for 2 years and absolutely loved it. The distortion presets are nasally and very compressed, but with some eq'ing, you can make them sound great. The clean on it is very nice along with the slight od. The effects are better than a Spider if that helps, but not "pro", still very good.

Only reason I sold it was because I got a new amp, but, I actually wish I still had it.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? Was it worth the money?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
for that price the boss me20,vox tone lab ST,korg ax3000g are all the £200 pound bracket and a lot better than rocktron.

if you can find one, (cos they are out of production) you could pick up a 2nd hand korg ax 1500g for around £40-£50 and it would still blow the socks off the rocktron.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Sep 18, 2009,