Okay me and a friend were chilling at my house shooting basketballs and we started betting. It eventually got were he owed me 25$ and i did double or nothing for 50 and i missed it so he owned me 0.

but we kept going and he ended up owing me 20$. So 20$ is kinda alot of money to win in a bet from a friend. But i need the money.

So im entitled to it right? If it was like 1-5$ id let it go but 20$ could really help me out.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
No loving Alanis is not right.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by StewieSwan
Would you have honestly payed him if he won?

This.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
if he's willing to pay then take it i guess but whining until you get it will just be an easy way to lose a friend

if it were me and he paid i'd spend it on something for both of us (seeing as we're friends) like go see a movie or i dunno anything
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by StewieSwan
Would you have honestly payed him if he won?

yes i would. I always keep intergrity and ****.

But 20$ would help me out cause im doing some **** this wekeend and i dont quite have enough ofor yet.
Tell him that either he pays or you **** his mom. Or dad, depends on what you like.
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by i love alanis
i did double or nothing for 50 and i missed it so he owned me 0.

wut
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

well he owed you 25 bucks in the first place... so if you went back to 0 and then to 20, he should pay it to you. If he doesn't pay the 20 bucks, then you can say " oh if the betting didn't count, I guess you still owe me that 25 bucks from the start man. "

EDIT : **** I misread it... my bad
if you ask him if he's gonna pay, and he says yes, then take it. if he says no, then it's not worth pushing it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Sep 16, 2009,
Quote by Century
if he's willing to pay then take it i guess but whining until you get it will just be an easy way to lose a friend

if it were me and he paid i'd spend it on something for both of us (seeing as we're friends) like go see a movie or i dunno anything

This, I wouldn't really ask for the money, maybe just see if he'd by me lunch, or a movie ticket, something like that.

If you really need the money, ask him for maybe like 10 bucks rather than all 20.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by illuminatiano
well he owed you 25 bucks in the first place... so if you went back to 0 and then to 20, he should pay it to you. If he doesn't pay the 20 bucks, then you can say " oh if the betting didn't count, I guess you still owe me that 25 bucks from the start man. "

EDIT : **** I misread it... my bad
if you ask him if he's gonna pay, and he says yes, then take it. if he says no, then it's not worth pushing it.

This.
Quote by i love alanis

But 20$ would help me out cause im doing some **** this wekeend and i dont quite have enough ofor yet.

Not to be insensitive to your situation, but needing the money is something you should say when you don't know where your next meal is coming from. You're doing something this weekend and don't have enough money? Tough, don't go.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Why shouldn't you be entitled to it?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by i love alanis

Shitting has nothing to do with keeping integrity. And certainly not intergrity.
Quote by rock_star77
Not to be insensitive to your situation, but needing the money is something you should say when you don't know where your next meal is coming from. You're doing something this weekend and don't have enough money? Tough, don't go.

Dude its a saying lighten up.

If someone says "dude i need 200$ for a new amp"

They're not comparing their need to other ppls. Hes not saying i need this as much as i need fod.