( UK ) 2x12 212 Cab celestion g12t75, With Rubber locking wheels/coasters

loaded with 2 g12t75 speakers
originally had v30s but i swapped them with a guy for the speakers from his marshall 1936
so you are basically get a 1936 for pennys

it has 4 locking rubber wheels! they are worth like £40 alone

i belive it was original a harley benton cab from thomann which had the v30s in it..
still in good condition.. id say 8/10 cosmeticaly with a few of the usual little dinks and stuff but nothing major the cloth front is unripped or damaged

£100
ill probably deliver it too free of charge providing you dont live a million miles away.
im from norfolk but often work in london but message me as im used to doing pretty long drives but id want some petrol money for anywhere overly out of the way

sensible offers only please
thanks
facebook.com/crazymentalchris
youtube.com/chrisprsguitars

come say Hi!
Quote by ProfDrum
Arse. I'd take this right off you if I had the cash, are you open to trades at all?

id prefer cash
but what you got to trade?

come say Hi!
offers people or this will end up on ebay

come say Hi!
pics??
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
i wish i seen this 2 days ago .. i bought the exact amp for £157 on their site .. i was lookin on here for ages too ¬¬

epic fail on my behalf
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by kakos
i wish i seen this 2 days ago .. i bought the exact amp for £157 on their site .. i was lookin on here for ages too ¬¬

epic fail on my behalf

even i feel sorry for you
and from the site you dont get the rubber locking coaster either...
FAIL!

come say Hi!
Quote by ChrisRuffell
even i feel sorry for you
and from the site you dont get the rubber locking coaster either...
FAIL!

lol live and learn ehh ...

im a friend with the guy that owns Flightcase Warehouse though ... if you couldnt tell by the name they build flightcases and always have castors in ill see if he could get me some
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.