I know it's been a while since I came up with a new diddy. Now I have though, it is up in my profile for your listening pleasure. It's called "Thump Thump It's a bass only song for now. All I need to do is get a band to record with.

As always I will do C4C, and I won't do any of that B.S. like "that was nice". I'll tell you what I like and what, if anything, needs to be improved upon.
GAS List:
Nothing
I can totally imagian an awesome guitar track and drum track to go with this, pertty simple bass track, cept I cant figure out how you made the thumping sound with the bass. I can imagian the intro with a heavy guitar kinda thing, then the chours thing with a more lightened up guitar and the outro with like crushing guitar. Or you could go with a RHCP kinda style with it.

But idk, I'm not all that great at criting bass tracks, mainly cause I never really see them in the OR thread.

Thanks for the crit btw.
I'm sure there would be a million guitarists who would just at the chance to make a tune out of it. Theres a website called indabamusic.com where you can collaborate, its worth seeing if you can get some musicians. Its really good by itself, I think if a band were to use it you may have to uncomplicate it a bit, you could easilt make two or three tunes out of it!

Dave
Sounds nice and catchy. The tone is good, from the changes it sounds like you could make a couple of different songs from it instead of one. The tapping on the strings could be substituted for a bass drum and it would add a nice touch. You're right, it really needs a band haha. Nice riffs though.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195648

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Since it's not a full song yet, I can't really say too much about the structure and whatnot, but i have to say that I love your tone. Nice and tight and controlled playing. Your slapping was great, but sometimes the note would ring out a bit after the slap. I know that once everything is put on top you wouldn't hear that, but i still think you could clean that up a bit more. All the licks were fine. Nothing terrible sounding. So overall it's a solid bass line for a short song. Nice job.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202627
Check out my band Disturbed
real time review!
Wow, the bass was perfect for the announcer voice in my head when I typed that.

This cool, but your timing is sorta all over the place. And here comes the slap bass. It's cool. I would be cool to hear this with drums and an electric piano. And then that riff, and that sounds like a rock n' roll riff! Back to the slap and...fin. I dug that, a few parts were boring as bass parts, though.
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.