my band was asked to play at one of my old schools talent show during intermission and at the end, so we picked a couple songs but we dont know what song to start with.

the rest of our setlist is-
21 guns- green day
apologize- silverstein(cover) but we made it our own
scottie doesnt know-lustra

so can someone recommend a song we can start with to pump up the crowd, preferably a pretty easy song.

thanks
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
I'd honestly switch the mix up bit, apologize to scotty doesn't know is a huge jump.. then again it could be a good one..real mellow then something that everyone will enjoy

I'd start off with 21 guns.. finish with scotty doesn't know. Maybe add the rock show or first date in by blink 182
we really want to end with scotty doesnt know and we thought the same think about goin from apologize to scotty but it isnt that big of a jump cus the silverstein version is more up tempo and we made it our own. and we were thinkin the same thing like addin a blink 182 song or sumthin like pop/punk rock to start with we just want sumthin that will reallly pump up the crowd
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
Sorry if I'm killing your buzz here a bit, but I wouldn't worry too much about "pumping up the crowd," it's a school talent show. I don't know what school talent shows are like in America, but at my school in England at least, they aren't all that exciting...

I would say that adding a Blink song would be a good idea, in these kind of scenarios, simple catchy stuff that everyone likes is best.

Anyway, here's my suggestion for an opener:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3-1-TPaqE

Just have fun, and make sure you know your stuff, good luck