*reported*

your site is obviously the exclusive, cool place to go when you have to troll around on Internet forums trying to find suckers.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
im not trolling. you get points if you refer people and you can only refer people through e-mail. if i was trolling, this would be the worst possible way to do it.
Im pretty sure its a spam website. Im not gonna give my email adress. Could someone explain to me what lockerz is.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Im pretty sure its a spam website. Im not gonna give my email adress. Could someone explain to me what lockerz is.

From what I've been told from friends, it's spam website for a keylogger, and spyware. I'd avoid.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Shirate
From what I've been told from friends, it's spam website for a keylogger, and spyware. I'd avoid.

Okay.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
lockerz is a website where you earn points (ptz) for answering daily questions and inviting new people. you can then trade those ptz for products they have. you just need the amount of ptz they ask and to be quick enough to get what you want before anyone else does. im also a member of llockerz, and i assure you it is safe
you earn points and you can spend the points on items such as electronics and such. its pretty cool and the prizes aren't all that much. its just a way to get free stuff. its not spam, ive received zero spam mail from it. its perfectly safe. and i have a second e-mail address i give to sites that i think might give me spam just in case. you dont always have to use your main email address. but its not gonna give you spam
Lol its legit. I haven't received any spam ive been using for like 2 months. The only problem is its hard to get prizes cuz they stock like once a month, and the prizes are gone in like 15 minutes.
Quote by mafarra
lockerz is a website where you earn points (ptz) for answering daily questions and inviting new people. you can then trade those ptz for products they have. you just need the amount of ptz they ask and to be quick enough to get what you want before anyone else does. im also a member of llockerz, and i assure you it is safe

what he said
Quote by mafarra

Considering the joined date, I'd say this is the TS creating a second account, which in and of itself is a bannable offense. Once again, fail spam/trolling is fail.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
It's not spam, but this IS advertising. And I already have an account.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
FYI people, this site is legit, but i still think this thread should be deleted or locked or w/e you do to ADVERTISING threads
Quote by POPUPBLOCKER
im not trolling. you get points if you refer people and you can only refer people through e-mail. if i was trolling, this would be the worst possible way to do it.

Perhaps trolling was a poor word choice.

What I meant to say was, Fu*k off.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
Perhaps trolling was a poor word choice.

What I meant to say was, Fu*k off.

YOu need to use:

(credit to person who made it @ the kanye thread)
Quote by whitenihilist
Has anyone read Encyclopedia Dramtica's article on Lockerz? It is quite a good read.

I'm afraid i stopped going on that site after i saw the article on kittens ...
Quote by whitenihilist
Has anyone read Encyclopedia Dramtica's article on Lockerz? It is quite a good read.

I can't find it...

...link me? (PM, of course.)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by whitenihilist

I can't find it either
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr
I can't find it either

They might have taken it down, they were talking of DDOSing Lockerz and such, lemmie see if I can find some info.

EDIT: It is down, but basically a bunch of /b/tards were tired of them never having stock, and assumed it was a spam database and declaerd war on them.

Anon must have decided against it
Last edited by whitenihilist at Sep 16, 2009,
My friend says its legit...then again his comp is chock full of viruses...

my recommendation-dont use it
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL