I can't figure it out and I'm quite worried. I had it working absolutely fine earlier today and now all of a sudden when I turn it on I get no sound. It hums and last time I tried it I got a speaker pop when I turned it off but there's nothing otherwise. I know it's not a cable thing or a guitar thing because I've tried all of that. Any suggestions guys?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

call customer support if you have the number is what i suggest. im sorry if i am being so blunt.
Edit: after seeing your amp type I'm guessing a bad power-tube.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Sep 16, 2009,
speaker blow?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
do the tubes light up? does it sound if you connect/disconnect the guitar? did you pull the cable of push it in some way that could damage the input? Have you opened it to see if somethign disconnected?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
fuse blew?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
seil: UG is usually better than customer support
meow: don't think so, how would I check?
idnovelo: tubes light up, doesn't sound if I connect & disconnect anything, don't get a buzz if I plug a cable in by itself, don't think I could have damaged the input since I never really plug into the amp I leave a cable in the amp and that runs out to my pedals, not opened it up because I wouldn't really know what to look for.
Rouge: don't think so, neither of the lights on the back light up saying fail.

LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

I'd just bring it to a tech, messing in a tube amp is very dangerous, it can KILL you. So unless you know what your doing, don't open it, just take it to a qualified person
I think thats what I'm going to have to do, last time I took it, it worked when I've got there. Will have to get a lift off my mate this time though 'cos it's very goddamned heavy.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band