Alright so some idiot kids of mine got caught with weed today at school, i know some of them and my parents are freaking out. 2 got possesion and i dunno what happened to the others. I dunno if i should stop hanging out with them forever or just i dunno. I just know i'm not gonna smoke it.
So..... do you have... like, a question?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by metallica #1
Alright so some idiot kids of mine got caught with weed today at school, i know some of them and my parents are freaking out. 2 got possesion and i dunno what happened to the others. I dunno if i should stop hanging out with them forever or just i dunno. I just know i'm not gonna smoke it.

Your children got caught for possession?
Cool story bro.

Please don't hurt me it's the first time I've actually used that.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Last edited by littlejoy at Sep 16, 2009,
poor choice of words. That happens to me... alot... and its not just weed, dont worry about it.
Quote by koikomoru

Were you going somewhere with this?

Is there like a cult following this guy? I wanna sign up waynes world is the bee's knees
You should start smokin' the dope and you'll understand that your children are just doing it because their teachers are the stank.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
hang out with them, but dont smoke it....simple. if ppl think yur pothead just cuz u hangout with potheads then fuck 'em. so, they are your children right? lol.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
dont just stop being friends with them. just tell your parents you aren't going to smoke the wacky tobaccy and if they don't trust you then there's nothing more to say.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by brandon369852
You should start smokin' the dope and you'll understand that your children are just doing it because their teachers are the stank.

+1
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by metallica #1

I should hope so....
Quote by SimplyStrings
+1

In your sig, it isn't called a "Am7 second inverted"
It's just Am4/3
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by metallica #1

Bet you wish you'd worn that condom now.
Cool blog bro.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.