I always hear about how Guitar Center employees are always like crazy about getting you to buy Line 6 Spiders or Marshall MG's or the like, but when I went to my local GC in Pennsylvania the employees were actually really nice and didn't pressure me at all to buy anything, is this out of the ordinary?
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
Yes, they're only being nice to you now for the lolz later when they rip you off.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Yes, they're only being nice to you now for the lolz later when they rip you off.

I wanna see them try XD
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
It's battle strategy... by not forcing you to buy the line 6 spider, you want it more...

employee: "now if you look over here we got a nice Fender..."
you: "What about that line 6?"
emp: "oh never mind that, now moving on.."
*brain ninja plaints bomb in your mind*
nah in Montage their really nice and helpful same in Allentown,people from PA are just very pleasurable people,were mostly pot smokers XD
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by wolfeman85
I always hear about how Guitar Center employees are always like crazy about getting you to buy Line 6 Spiders or Marshall MG's or the like, but when I went to my local GC in Pennsylvania the employees were actually really nice and didn't pressure me at all to buy anything, is this out of the ordinary?

no, actually the last time i went the employee encourged me not to buy a mg, and told me line 6 basically sounds like synthetic **** lol. they were no pressure to me too.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
good thing i have a music store near me where the guy who works there actually owns it. He hasnt ripped me off and he always gives me like 50 dollars off
They are trying to get in your pants, then during sex, "Speaking of crushing....."
Goodness gracious me!
Moral of this topic: Don't let them lolz at you!
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
You went to the big WEIRDOH guitar center, they place where they know what they're talking about.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Some guy pressured me into buying a VOX which has like 64 channels but I'm smarter than him. I brought a Marshall MG 30fx which has FOUR programmable channels!

(This is the epitome of my stupidity except for the time I said that I thought the "Clean button" cleaned out the amp so I played on distortion for a year)
Quote by Twist of fate

(This is the epitome of my stupidity except for the time I said that I thought the "Clean button" cleaned out the amp so I played on distortion for a year)

Lmdo. It would be handy though.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by wolfeman85

Well if it is the one in Scranton, then they are nice people there and they aren't worked up about Spiders ang MGs.
Skip the username, call me Billy