Anybody here has taken yearbook at school? My friend keeps saying I should join so I'm finally gonna listen to her and try it out. Is it fun or enjoyable? Should I join?
You spend all class period walking around school trying to find people to annoy. Sounds good to me.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
unless the yearbook-teacher/supervisor/organizer is the worst b|tch in the world, then yes
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I'm in it. It is, what you say..an unbelievably easy A.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Do you like to take pictures of only your friends instead of the general school population?
Then yearbook committee is for you!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Its a good way to waste hours of your time at school if thats what you're asking.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Quote by shanchett99
unless the yearbook-teacher/supervisor/organizer is the worst b|tch in the world, then yes

+1, and you can use your position of power to make the year book cool and actually take the time to edit it...unlike the people the people that did my grad year yearbook.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I'm in yearbook at my school. We win state and national awards routinely, so they're serious about it, and it's still a super easy class and pretty fun. Do it
I am the chief writer of my school's yearbook this year. I'm basically in charge of all the anecdotal stuff and other literary works in the yearbook. I love it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by shanchett99

I don't have to worry about that, the supervisor was my world history 2 teacher and he was the best teacher I had. Its not a class but an after school club actually. I just thought I should do it to be involved in something. That or join the guitar club but I haven't heard anything on that.