Hi
i'm in a band now so i need more distortion i really dont know which one i should get though i think i narrowed it down to either a Cheap little dan electro Metal pedal or some sort of cheap equivelent or i could just save money but i'm leaning aganist savong cause i want to be able to play with better distortion sooner rather than later. By the way the distortion i have now is amp distortion from a Behringer GX 112
theres a review on the site about it. Any way what should i do?
Don't get a dan electro, worst distortion pedal ever, it's like having your treble at 30 with no mids and bass, just get a boss ds-1 distortion pedal or and mxr distortion pedal, just don't get a dan electro, they suck.
Quote by Aaronn58
i want to be able to play with better distortion sooner rather than later

That's not going to happen with that amp, save up and buy something halfway decent.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 16, 2009,
And try before you buy!
I have a dan electro and the boss distortion pedal, i'd give that electro away for free.
none.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

I have the dano FAB metal, and its actually one of my favorite pedals. It has kind of a mesa boogie dist. to it. It has a bit of buzz to it, but depending on what pedals you have infront of it, it will add or take away from the buzz.(i have a multi fx pedal in front of it, and it has no buzz at all)
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
damn you got ****ty amp...buy a decet one for at least 300€