really turned their life around?
I used to be a .. well, a huge f*cking idiot.
Seriously, like, drinking, drugs, all that crap. And I was close to being arrested a bunch of times. But I managed to turn my life around, and I look back on how I used to be often and it's kind of funny to think of how stupid I used to be ..

So Pit, did you ever change your life around for the better? Or worse, either one, really.
I stopped doing all those drugs and **** but now I have nothing to do.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Well, My aunt turned me agianst my dad, told me to stop caring bout school. I litererally became a emotional disaster since i was like 11, constantly crying and hiding from social things. went on from 11-13 years old. Finally my dad helped me out of it, saw some help and well arrested my aunt because it falls in the line of Molesting children. I still suffer from some of it, but i've turned around 80% of it.

Life is a living hell.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
No, I recently started smoking pot and drinking more, but I haven't been acting like a douche as often.
Quote by Erik_Aero
No, I recently started smoking pot and drinking more, but I haven't been acting like a douche as often.

That's good, I think?
Eh, as long as you're not a douche, people don't really care about the drinking and smoking part, for the most part.
well i started to take lsd its awsome!
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
my life has been in a downward spiral for the last year and a half
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I went from being a sweet boy that my family loved to the teenaged boy who stays out late drinking and smoking and when at home speaks to no one and is in the basement on here....
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Ive gotten heavy into drugs before (coke, pot, pills) stopped going to school to get high and when i did go i was high. Nearly got arrested a time or 2 and got into gang related problems.

I got jumped for no reason while trying to buy drugs, they knocked me out and took my bike and shoes after that i cleaned myself up and have really turned my life around.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Sep 16, 2009,
Quote by bellamy_morello
my life has been in a downward spiral for the last year and a half

You joined UG a year ago,

Coincidence?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Ah, whenever you're feeling down you can just pop on the internet and realize that in relative terms you're not nearly as screwed up as you could be.

Thanks pit

I've changed and sorted my priorities quite a bit but nothing significant enough to really say I turned my whole life around. I was never really heading down a particularly bad path in life.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Sep 16, 2009,
I used to be out in the open when I did drugs but now I hide away in my basement when I'm high. So now everyone thinks I don't do drugs and therefore I've turned my life around! ...Right?
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Ive gotten heavy into drugs before (coke, pot, pills) stopped going to school to get high and when i did go i was high. Nearly got arrested a time or 2 and got into gang related problems.

I get jumped for no reason while trying to buy drugs, they knocked me out and took my bike and shoes after that i cleaned myself up and have really turned my life around.

Props, bro.
Lady luck took a giant dump on my face, and I was spiralling into the realms of being a bum.

So I stopped smoking weed so much, stop drinking so much, got a better job, got my **** together....

Now I realise how boring reality is ¬.¬
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by hiphopisdead
That's good, I think?
Eh, as long as you're not a douche, people don't really care about the drinking and smoking part, for the most part.

Quote by Syndromity
You joined UG a year ago,

Coincidence?

you may have a point there
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Not really, I've never been too down. But I have changed my life for the better recently.
Quote by Talonwolf
Lady luck took a giant dump on my face, and I was spiralling into the realms of being a bum.

The first time I read that I didn't see the word "luck."

Anyways, I haven't turned my life around like you guys have, but I do think I certainly turned it in the right direction. When I was living at home, my indecision and uncertainty about what to do after high school was starting to turn into fear of the world and the responsibilities out there waiting for me.

My response to that fear was to join the military, which I think has thus far helped me overcome a lot of the ridiculous "Peter Pan" type notions that I used to have. Had I not joined the military, I probably would've skipped higher education, gotten fat, and become a miserable 8to5er.
Last edited by madbasslover at Sep 16, 2009,