Check it out, leave comments, let me know what kind of genre to classify it, leave opinions, make sure to add me on myspace if you like it, I'd apprieciate that, haha..

Myspace.com/dustinclloyd
''In the depths of a mind insane,
fantasy and reality are the same!''- Slayer, Dead Skin Mask
Quote by ThorDevlin
Check it out, leave comments, let me know what kind of genre to classify it, leave opinions, make sure to add me on myspace if you like it, I'd apprieciate that, haha..

Myspace.com/dustinclloyd

Price of freedom: It is a good song. But it's lacking, adding some ambience would help a great deal. Plus some more lead techniques would make it more interesting.

Louder than words: The lead guitar requires work, it's just note after note with little to no vibrato, or other technique to spice up the lead work.

And consider using some kind of layoutfor the myspace page other than the default layout/background.

But yeah. The songs have potential behind them, and I can see them becoming pretty damn good with some work here and there!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thanks for the feedback, and I agree with a lot that you said. In the original version of Louder than Words, I used a much more climactic lead at the end, but I guess I heard it too many times and wanted a change for the finished piece, I'll probably re-record the last section for the finished demo. Price of Freedom I personally have wanted to re-do, but everyone said they liked it so I assumed it was just my own harshness towards my music, so thanks for helping push me to the decision of finally re-recording it, haha. I also added a background to the page, I had been meaning to do it for a while, but got lazy. Again, thanks for the help and feed back
''In the depths of a mind insane,
fantasy and reality are the same!''- Slayer, Dead Skin Mask