Page 1 of 2
alright well couple of weeks ago i was down with this bad sickness. so i was just laying on my bed trying to sleep when like 6 of my friends txt me asking how i was. i didnt think to turn my phone off. well anyways this girl i really like asked how i was feeling and i was real tired and wasnt thinking straight so i toled her to leave me the f uck alone and called her a ****. i know it was the worst f ucking possible thing i could have done but i did it. well i went out and bought her a box of some really expensive choclates yesterday. but she still isnt talking to me. idk what to do.. i need all the help i can get!
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
You know her better than us, shouldn't you know what would cheer her up? derp
Don't be a douche? Buy her more stuff?

Relationship thread, bro.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yo man, I know you was being a douchebag and all, and I'ma let you finish, but Kanye West had the biggest douchebag moment of the week.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Yo man, I know you was being a douchebag and all, and I'ma let you finish, but Kanye West had the biggest douchebag moment of the week.

Tell her what happened. Tell her that you were trying to sleep and like six people were texting you. Hell, act like you were half asleep and didn't even know it was her.

Relationship thread, though.
you're just an idiot... that's all i have to say... there's no words. except for the ones following this period.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by archangels666

Tell her what happened. Tell her that you were trying to sleep and like six people were texting you. Hell, act like you were half asleep and didn't even know it was her.

lmfao good one man. thanks ima try it.
Quote by tancanada

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Wulphy

I gotta be honest TS, that really wasnt the smartest move on your part. Good luck though, hope things work out
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
just wait dude, and try to explain her that you felt really bad and all that ****
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
didn't read and dont care but you should key her car, kick her dog, maybe slap her dad if you have the balls, and then after that, go watch a video of billy mays ordering at a mcdonalds drive thru and feel better about the whole incident.
tell her what you told us.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Ye you ****ed up dude. Apologise and say you were too tired to comprehend who you were texting. She probably still wouldn't believe you though.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
just explain to her what you were going through, admit you were being pretty stupid when you said that and maybe she will forgive you
Quote by gsd65
didn't read and dont care but you should key her car, kick her dog, maybe slap her dad if you have the balls, and then after that, go watch a video of billy mays ordering at a mcdonalds drive thru and feel better about the whole incident.

This seems like the most viable thing to do.
Quote by Brennon
alright well couple of weeks ago i was down with this bad sickness. so i was just laying on my bed trying to sleep when like 6 of my friends txt me asking how i was. i didnt think to turn my phone off. well anyways this girl i really like asked how i was feeling and i was real tired and wasnt thinking straight so i toled her to leave me the f uck alone and called her a ****. i know it was the worst f ucking possible thing i could have done but i did it. well i went out and bought her a box of some really expensive choclates yesterday. but she still isnt talking to me. idk what to do.. i need all the help i can get!

you my friend are disturbed

also, relationship thread
Quote by archangels666

am I the only guy here who doesnt text "AHHH GO FCK YOURSELF BATCH!!!!!" when a girl I like ask me how im feelin?
Apesto en el ingles como tu apestas en español
show her this thread as proof ?!
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Go with archangels666's excuse that u didn't know it was her. When in doubt lie like a matress! but btw she will probably still be mad at first u just have to kiss her ass for a few weeks and then everything should be ok.
RAPE

the first mention is on the second page?? Pit, i am disappoint
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"

Or, the Relationship Thread. Your call.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
"leave me the f uck alone and called her a ****. "

I lol'd

Find another girl bro. You screwed up big time.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
this doesn't even make sense whatsoever
i mean regardless of how annoyed or tired you were anyone would be happy if the girl they really liked checked up on them when they were sick
Quote by archangels666

yous stupid. but anyways, ya go with what he said, pretend you were half a sleep and didnt even know it was her, and like you were trying to sleep but kept getting texted so you were pissed... xD
GEAR

Guitars
Danelectro Double Cutaway 1959 reissue, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat

Pedals
Danelectro Reel Echo, Crybaby Wah, Boss DS-1

Amplifiers
Orange Crush 30w
Fender Pro Junior
tha ****'s btw spelled out c unt
Quote by tancanada

Quote by thsrayas

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Brennon
tha ****'s btw spelled out c unt
regardless, you were acting like a ****head.

work out for yourself what the ****'s mean.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
What a ****ing idiot ! Good luck..best advice I can give is Relationship Thread though
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
a more personal apology would be a good start...
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
eat 7 saltine crackers in front of her in one minute. If that doesnt prove your love for her i dont know what will.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
eat 7 saltine crackers in front of her in one minute. If that doesnt prove your love for her i dont know what will.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Yo TS, ima let you finish, but Serena Williams and myself had the best apologies of ALL TIME.
Quote by GIRbot99
am I the only guy here who doesnt text "AHHH GO FCK YOURSELF BATCH!!!!!" when a girl I like ask me how im feelin?

...the fuck is wrong with you?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Yeah well, my ex girlfriends a Christian and her parents are like maximum Christian and they found out I screwed their daughter (14) and now they think im Satan.

Will you join me on the walk to the Relationship Thread?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Yeah well, my ex girlfriends a Christian and her parents are like maximum Christian and they found out I screwed their daughter (14) and now they think im Satan.

haha interesting concept

im maximum megadeth myself
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Page 1 of 2