So that time of the year is coming (my birthday) and my mom has recently been asking me what I want. I came to the conclusion of a new phone, since I've had my current for for almost two years now, and it has some problems.

The thing is, I have no clue what phone is the best to get, which is why I'm here.
The only one I could think of is the Samsung Instinct, but I've heard mixed reviews on it.

any suggestions?
Well, for starters, the only Sprint compatible phones are the ones made for Sprint. Damn CDMA networks.

I don't remember much about Sprint anymore, it's been a while since I've used them. I heard that HTC phone was pretty cool, but it starts slowing down after a while.
Palm Pre
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I have a Blackberry Curve with sprint, and I really like it.
HTC stuff is cool too, I'm not sure what the current model is called though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
palm pre indeed...it's pricey...i have and love the Samsung Rant as well...but if she's willing to get you the palm pre do it
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
palm pre indeed...it's pricey...i have and love the Samsung Rant as well...but if she's willing to get you the palm pre do it

I was considering the palm pre as a possibility, but the slide out keyboard just seems really awkward. I'm more of a landscape kind of guy
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Googling sprint won't give you unbiased opinions on the company's products

You're not going to get unbiased reviews on a phone. Go to the sprint website, browse the phones, and see which ones fit what you're looking for. You can read the user reviews on the a particular phone. There is no 'best' phone, just what people think is best. Do you want a phone for texting? A phone that can also be a good mp3 player? I mean, you've told us nothing about what you want.