Page 3 of 19
Quote by tubetime86
Well I probably shouldn't, but its not really sexual so... How could you possibly imitate a helicopter in a way that no female could?

Hint: It requires a motion not unlike what you do to 'hula hoop.'

up and down?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You know when your addicted to gear when, when you lie down to go to sleep, you narrate (in your head) what gear you want to buy, then, after finally falling asleep, dreaming about a warehous full of high gain heads.
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
you're addicted to gear when ya buy a 300$+ pedal that makes an Organ sound(pog2) and then a few days later the flair of it wears off and the pedal just goes in the box of unused pedals...

or if you're really addicted to musical equipment in general, you go on a hunt for a '60s farfisa compact deluxe organ
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
When your user name starts with M and ends in W
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Blompcube
or if you're really addicted to musical equipment in general, you go on a hunt for a '60s farfisa compact deluxe organ

how much would that run me???? j/k! assuming its something old and vintage sooo my wife would probably divorce me over that purchase!
Quote by Brendan.Clace
When your user name starts with M and ends in W

this
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
When you've been reading this thread all day because there are no interesting gear threads to read!
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
When you've been reading this thread all day because there are no interesting gear threads to read!

and this
so true
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by tubetime86
I guess I should clarify, you are imitating the blade of the helicopter. Or at least part of you is.

oh god, the lulz......
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
so spinning around with an erection?
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by tubetime86
I guess I should clarify, you are imitating the blade of the helicopter. Or at least part of you is.

OHH

feel free to add me
you know you're addicted to gear when the words "G-sting", "Head" and "Wood" no longer make you giggle.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
You know youre addicted to gear when you check the PGS youtube page every week for the new videos, and after watching those you go on to the old ones again because theyre just so damn cool
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by toyboxmonster
No, it's real. My girlfriend's dead because of my gear addiction, and I'm not even sorry.

Of course I made that up.

I don't know man, I think quite a few of us would save a vintage amp from the 60-80's over a girlfriend... Somethings you just can't replace, right?

You know you're addicted to gear when you have no job, but insist on spending your last money on guitar pedals instead of tuition/food.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Quote by Shiromar
I don't know man, I think quite a few of us would save a vintage amp from the 60-80's over a girlfriend... Somethings you just can't replace, right?

If your girlfriend is too dumb/lazy to save HERSELF from the fire then maybe its not so bad. Her lazy ass should be helping you carry GEAR!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
If your girlfriend is too dumb/lazy to save HERSELF from the fire then maybe its not so bad. Her lazy ass should be helping you carry GEAR!

Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
You know you're addicted to gear when every fifth word you say is either "Boss" or "Electro Harmonix".
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
You know you're addicted when you've instructed various family members to IMMEDIATELY call you if they come across something old that might have NOS tubes in it or something guitar related at garage sales and such.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Quote by tubetime86
... you consider a trade that will cost you out of pocket, when your original reason for selling was lack of funds.

exactly

You know you are addicted to gear when you start using words like 'Pr0n' and 'Gear' around your friends and they have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
exactly

You know you are addicted to gear when you start using words like 'Pr0n' and 'Gear' around your friends and they have no idea what you are talking about.

+1

I have had to explain what "GAS" is so so many times...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
exactly

that's like when my friend told me he'd got a new bass and i said "pr0nz?" and he had no idea what i was talking about
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
You know when you're addicted to gear when the front desk guy at GC tells you "No, we don't have any new equipment." when you walk through the door.

Or when you know the stock at your local music store better than the owner.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
exactly

i cant remember how many times that happened to me
feel free to add me
^joined
feel free to add me
Quote by phlip999
Or when you know the stock at your local music store better than the owner.

This, so many times
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
...when you pretend to be sick to skip school just to play with the guitar you received the previous day.

...when you check GG&A before bed.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Last edited by cxrlxscr at Sep 17, 2009,
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i have all A's except in English

It's Spanish for me... I never do my homework.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
You know you are addicted to gear when you laboriously search craigslist in cities you will never visit in the hopes of helping a TS find a better amp for their monies.

...with a selfish goal of keeping tabs on the used market.

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 17, 2009,
...when you insist on a boutique, grossly overpriced, ptp wired, <5 watts practice amp because, even though it will never leave your bedroom, YOU'LL know if your tone just isn't right.

I'm completely guilty of that one.
.... when your pedalboard is bigger than your singer's ego.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

I have had to explain what "GAS" is so so many times...

guilty

when you tell your friends that you could buy them for the same ammount of money you've spent on gear
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks

You know you are addicted to gear when, in a drunken stupor, you create a new Group on UG dedicated to that addiction.

You're not doing something right if you're not drunk!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends
I just thought about this for a second and it still actually is true for me; ha!

---

You know you're addicted to gear when you have a bookmark folder that has more links than all the others put together dedicated to your favourite stores/boutique builders.
404: Sig not found.
Last edited by ChrisN at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by Alex Vik
You know you're addicted to gear when you wish you worked in a music store just so you could try out all of the amps and other stuff.

...Guilty.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Quote by Alex Vik
You know you're addicted to gear when you wish you worked in a music store just so you could try out all of the amps and other stuff.

Guilty.

You know you're addicted to gear when you would work in Burger King to get money for a good amp.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
You know you're addicted to gear if you know more about the amps then the sales-clerk at your musicstore.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."