hey guys I'm working on a few guitar parts for a song I'm writing and there is one melody that i would like to harmonize. Can anyone help me and tell me how i would go about harmonizing this melody to a higher octave...If it helps my guitar is tuned to drop c. Here are the TAB for the melody.

D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C--------7---5--------8-----7----10---(7-8-7)-------8----10----8-----5----8----7
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C---0-0---0----0-0----0-0----0----0-----------8-8-----8-----8----5-----5----5---

Note: (7-8-7) is a hammer-on and then and pull off, and all the notes on the lowest C string are palm muted.

P.S. Thanks everyone for there help in advanced.
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
Last edited by asilivestanding at Sep 17, 2009,
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F---------5---3--------7-----5-----9----5-7-5--------7-----9-----7-----3----7----5-----------------
C--------7---5--------8-----7----10---(7-8-7)-------8----10----8-----5----8----7
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C---0-0---0----0-0----0-0----0----0-----------8-8-----8-----8----5-----5----5---
Last edited by 145186 at Sep 17, 2009,
is there another way that you would go another doing it wtfisthatadew? im new to it so any help would be great
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
Quote by wtfisthatadew
that the easiest and most over used way of harmonizing things, thirds. boring

Take your head out of your arse and stop trying to be clever..

Diatonc thirds is one of the more interesting ways of harmonising because the interval isn't constant, it's used a lot because it sounds interesting....fifths is boring. Also there's no such thing as "easiest" harmonising, if you know the major scale then it's all easy.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com