Looks like it would be a custom thing. Probably have to commission someone to do it or do it yourself. Usually you can get those printed on a special sheet and stick it on there and put a new coat of finish on it, I think.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Quote by Chaos Nil
Looks like it would be a custom thing. Probably have to commission someone to do it or do it yourself. Usually you can get those printed on a special sheet and stick it on there and put a new coat of finish on it, I think.

+1
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
The only production ine I know of is from Vintage. Its their basic SG hand painted to represent Clapton's The Fool guitar and the asking price is over £600 more than the basic guitar.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

The Karlof the mummy one is a copy of one of Kirk Hammet's guitars.

Infact they both look like ESP KH-1 copies.

If you want this kind of look then you will be getting a custom paintjob done i should imagine.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Paint it yourself or get a custom paintjob or get a custom guitar which you order with a paintjob like that.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Ah Kirk Hammet miniature custom shop guitars, as the name implies they are both custom shop so they aren't the regular run of the mill guitars. The other option is to take your current guitar and get it re-finished to replicate those guitars. Otherwise i've seen a decent replica made by J Frog guitars but it did cost quite a bit.
you could get a strat or jackson body or whatever, take it to a place that would do airbrushed t-shirts or something (seriously) and get them to do something. wouldn't look professional grade, but i don't think the 2 in the picture you posted look very good either then clear coat the body, and assemble. a place that did airbrushed t-shirts in my mall had a guitar hanging in the window with a creepy clown on it or something. wasn't as bad as it could have been.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip