Page 1 of 2
Yep. I was driving on the most dangerous day of the year on the most dangerous road in Washington County, I started skidding, I hit a truck, and rolled over. Everyone (except my wallet) is fine

This thread is now about the worst driving mishap you've ever been in.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I hit a woman once.
I had just started driving and I accidentally hit the accelerator instead of the brakes when I got close to her.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I was once in a bus and he braked quickly and my face hit a "wall" in the bus, it hurt alot because I had my glasses on.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
One time, I like... hit this group of kids... they were like... starin' at me, so I just, you know, drove into 'em.
Well, they say your car naturally goes where you look.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I had to drive my mom's Kia Sportage. *Cries*
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by 'Leviathan'
One time, I like... hit this group of kids... they were like... starin' at me, so I just, you know, drove into 'em.

Jaawesome!

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by crackhutch
I had to drive my mom's Kia Sportage. *Cries*

Haha, ouch.

Quote by 'Leviathan'

Getting the feeling that you shouldn't be allowed to drive......

He was staring at me so I tried to kill him?????

[
Quote by Skuzzmo

That's what they get for staring at him.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Skuzzmo
Getting the feeling that you're an amazingly skilled driver/kid killer......

Awww, shucks...
I got rear-ended within 24 hours of buying my car....
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Did they look anything like this?>
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Skuzzmo
Flajfwje sdjld wjejiidj

Uh huh...
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I was turning right at a green light with no arrow (remember that we drive on the left here) and I didn't see an oncoming car thanks to glare and stupidity. Front on collision. No one was hurt, but it could've been so much worse than it was: her airbag deployed so she must've been travelling at a decent speed. Any faster and we could've had a casualty...

That happened like 3 months ago. I haven't driven since

edit:
Quote by Skuzzmo
This.

Call me kooky, call me wacky, but I have this strange hunch that he's trollin'...
Last edited by kenan6346 at Sep 17, 2009,
Quote by Skuzzmo
This.

Chill, man, I'm messing around. Someone lost their sarcasm detector...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Did they look anything like this?>

I hit them... but not in my car.
inexperienced friend driving a subaru wagon on an off camber corner on gravel at 80 and up k bounced off rear axle into another tree
front left guard (side i was on) pushed most of the way to the firewall
never getting in the car with that sketch mo fo again
My dad is such a good driver.

I was reading up on "black ice" after it was on the local news that a woman had hit it, and driven her car off the road into a sewer gulley (insult to injury tbh) and broken her leg.

Well, low and behold, my dad was giving me a lift to my friends house when he hit a patch of black ice just outside the city boundries. He just stopped the engine, put the car into neutral, applied the hand break, turned left slightly and it came to a gradual stop. He inched the car back onto the area of road that wasn't icy and drove off, as if nothing had happened.

He's a seriously good driver, he can always think on his feet like this.
Quote by gallagher2006
My dad is such a good driver.

I was reading up on "black ice" after it was on the local news that a woman had hit it, and driven her car off the road into a sewer gulley (insult to injury tbh) and broken her leg.

Well, low and behold, my dad was giving me a lift to my friends house when he hit a patch of black ice just outside the city boundries. He just stopped the engine, put the car into neutral, applied the hand break, turned left slightly and it came to a gradual stop. He inched the car back onto the area of road that wasn't icy and drove off, as if nothing had happened.

He's a seriously good driver, he can always think on his feet like this.

Shattedit_ Those really are some nice skills man..
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Turned right at a junction and had a side on impact. Both cars written off. I once crashed a go kart too! Mental!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
My grandmother hit a man while backing out of a parking lot while I was in the car.
I lol'd.
Quote by shattamakar
I hit a woman once.
I had just started driving and I accidentally hit the accelerator instead of the brakes when I got close to her.

...how'd you get your car into a kitchen?
Quote by Skuzzmo

Woosh
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by 'Leviathan'

OMG LOL if no one got hurt THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!
Ask me about my Fender Stratacoustic for sale!
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

and to you i give my first lolstack. its even better than my v-card (which you can also have because i busted my hymen laughing).
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
Quote by TD2013
OMG LOL if no one got hurt THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!

You know...

This...

... is the most annoying smiley in the world.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Lol, that sucks man, I've never been in a wreck, or been pulled over by the fuzz, even though I drive like a bat out of hell. But I did side swip my sisters car into my friends truck trying to get it out of the driveway. $2500 for a freaken buckle the size of a quater!! Damn plastic cars cost a fortune to fix a dent in.
I hit surface water on a bend I mis-calculated not long after I got my first car.
I tried to conpensate first right, then left, then right again but failed and spun across to the other side of the road, went through a hedge into a farmer's field ending up pointing backwards.

Left rear door was ruined, both windscreen and rear window shattered and front axle snapped.
404: Sig not found.
well, like 5 days after i got my license, i was out driving, turning right on an intersection where i had to give way, i pulled out but i failed to see the motorbike coming in the other direction, we had a collision, both the bike and my car were written of and the bloke on the motorbike badly broke his arm. I then drove for the next 6 months, and when i was just going to get on my green P's i then got a summons to the court and at the end i got my license suspended for 1 year and a $350 fine.

Then I got a a letter in the post a few weeks later saying that when a P plater gets his license suspended it gets canceled, so to get it back i have to do my theory and practical driving test again....awesome

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
hit my house once...

My sister and used to share a car. It was a fairly new to us used car. There was some kind of issue with the cruise control where it wouldn't correctly engage.

I was about to drive to high school , turned on the car (blaring the radio), and didn't hear the engine rev up. So when I put it in drive, I peeled out and slammed into my gas line... It was a nightmare to see my overweight father run out of the house in just his tighty whities.

Skipped half that day because I was still in shock.
Quote by barden1069
I got rear-ended within 24 hours of buying my car....

I twisted this really, really badly.
I went to pick up my brother from the train station once. The there are three lanes at the station, two for cars one for taxis. On my honor I swear that I had never gone in the taxi lane before, but I already had my brother, it was friday, crowded as hell and people were honking. So I decide to go through the taxi lane (which people do all the time). As I go through I see like 3 cop cars and a cop starts walking to my car all pissed off so I start to slow down realizing I was screwed. Out of F*CKING NOWHERE some old spanish dude runs into my car; like he was trying to f*cking tackle it. I ended up getting off free, he got an exploded toe and a ticket for running into the lane without looking.

Another time I was only one block from my school's parking lot and some stupid bitch rear ended me and made me late.
Quote by Zombee
I also **** in my moms bathroom once as a kid, but I realized that I wanted to poop in the other bathroom. so I scooped my poop out of the toilet and tried relaying to the other toilet.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Chill, man, I'm messing around. Someone lost their sarcasm detector...

I hit them... but not in my car.

wat
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Arzei
I twisted this really, really badly.

I was just waiting for someone to say that......
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Page 1 of 2