OK, lots of people do it, probably everyone does it at least once. Even me. But in some people it's starting to become an obsession! I mean of course, dick measurements. My friends are always comparing theirs and whatnot, and then are surprised that it doesn't bother me. There's nothing I can do about it, and I'm not really that anxious to know the length. Why do people care so much?
Well, no instrument has been invented to measure my dick, so for the now I'm left in the dark.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I stopped caring after about the first few "oh wow, it's really big!". Not sure how you other people do it, though...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Well, no instrument has been invented to measure my dick, so for the now I'm left in the dark.

they have recently released a ruler that measures in micrometers
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Oh snap!!
I honestly have never ever compared my schlong with any of my friends
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Pfft, that's lame. Sounds like your friends are insecure lol.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Fucking owned

I read that back to myself after re-opening this thread, and I must say I walked into that one

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I should point out that although I have never felt the need to compare the length of my pump-action yoghurt rifle (OLOLOL) with my friends, I do regularly compare anal beard lengths. I believe I come in at about an inch, beaten only by my friend's (alleged) inch and a quarter.
I really never thought people would ever do that........
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Mm, never done it either and I certainly don't plan to. What's the point? You are the way you are and that's that. Plus, if it's enough to satisfy, then... why complain?
Quote by slash_GNR666
I honestly have never ever compared my schlong with any of my friends

Me too. But it is a bit interesting, though less than Height or Weight (I don't really know those too, but I know I'm about 1.85m and 60-70kg).
Quote by jimmyled
OK, lots of people do it, probably everyone does it at least once. Even me. But in some people it's starting to become an obsession! I mean of course, dick measurements. My friends are always comparing theirs and whatnot, and then are surprised that it doesn't bother me. There's nothing I can do about it, and I'm not really that anxious to know the length. Why do people care so much?

Sounds pretty gay bro
Quote by jimmyled
Me too. But it is a bit interesting, though less than Height or Weight (I don't really know those too, but I know I'm about 1.85m and 60-70kg).

You mean millimeters and grams?
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Quote by diminishedtobme
Its not a bean sprout, it isnt going to grow significantly even monthly.

Which is exactly what I'm saying. Why do people measure it so religiously? And by compare, I mean tell each other about their alleged length.
Quote by STAN_THA_MAN
You mean millimeters and grams?

What? No! ~1.85 meters tall, and 60-70 kilograms heavy. That's me.
Those of us with large penises need not worry about size, therefore we are not anxious. Others who may have minuscule penises shall try to compare to reassure themselves but in that effort will destroy the confidence which they had.
I'm not really sure, but every ex girlfriend i've had's new boyfriend has asked who is bigger.

I'm Italian so I never have to guess.
Quote by jimmyled
What? No! ~1.85 meters tall, and 60-70 kilograms heavy. That's me.

Oh. well i have a 2 inch plastic **** upside is its always hard
It seems that people who brag about having a big dick, usually have a small one. I never saying anything about mine and it's still tiny
1.82m tall and 111kg heavy
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Lol it's a matter of Pride. People want to know if they're big or small or average or whatever lol
The first time I realised that penis length doesn't matter, because I don't walk around with my pants at my fucking ankles, was when I stopped caring.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I've never compared mine with anyone else... All I know is that it's big enough to make my g/f orgasm
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

had a girlfriend who wanted to measure me once... it was a weird and uncomfortable experience... results were average... nothing to brag about... nothing to hide...

it's all about the motion of the ocean anyway... you can have the tiniest penis and still be able to rock a few boats... just gotta learn to use it proper
A girl once laughed at my schlong and asked' who is that meant to satisfy', I replied 'me'
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Zero-Hartman

yeah its called a ruler.
a 20cm one should do, ofc you wont use it all
Apesto en el ingles como tu apestas en español