hey people

can anybody recomend me a reverb pedal? i have a reverb channel on my amp but i want to be able to turn the reverb on and off throughout songs, like you can with a wha pedal etc

im lookin at spending about £100

thanks
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
The holy grail reverb I have is pretty good.

There are like 3 different reverb settings built in, hall, spring and flerb reverb.
musiciansfriend had sound clips last time i checked. it's a good substitute for reverb since my Laney doesn't even have reverb built-in.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
I use a Holy Grail Plus, a lot of people criticise it's reliability but I've had no problems with it. It's definitely got the best spring model of the more widely available reverb pedals (the Boss RV-5 sounds flat and fake). If you can get one for ~£90 like I did then it's a great buy, but if prices are going towards £120 you might want to look at the Digitech HardWire RV-7. I havn't personally tried an RV-7 but the fact it uses Lexicon branded reverb should give it a clear, if digital sound. Overall it's a matter of personal preference between spring and hall though.
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
The Nano Holy Grail is way better than the old BIG Grail was. Dead silent no hiss like the old one either. It's far from the best but for the price........not bad.