Page 1 of 2
Ok so I have been randomly insecure recently (since i've fallen in love with my gorgeous girlfriend) about being TOO TALL lol. I'm like 196cm (6'5)

Anyways just wondering what insecurities everyone out there has in themselves...

I also have a remedy for whatever they may be lol =]

Ever seen the movie SAW?

Just imagine waking up one morning to that little clown and a tape playing:

"(insert name)... for too long you have been dwelling on the fact that you (insert insecurtiy)... I want to play a little game with you..."

hahaha snapped me into line =]
I'm tall, but really skinny.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If you gotten this Female to like you,why do you feel insecure,cause she must like you for who you are...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Being too perfect.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I have a large moustache, but I lack chest hair. Best scenario case would be to have chest hair like shag carpet. The lack of chest hair really bothers. It keeps me from going shirtless.
Quote by Nexium
If you gotten this Female to like you,why do you feel insecure,cause she must like you for who you are...

Dude, I keep asking myself the same thing hey! Like she is sooooo gorgeous, and a ridiculously good singer too actually :] (that's besides the point)
I think it's 'cause I have grown at some point in the last 2 years since and im paranoid im gonna get even taller hahaha although i'm 21...so doubtful.

Good to hear everyone elses too though, coz i think in the end they are silly =]
"do bad you have been dwelling on the fact you are overweight due to a hormon dysfunction. Now you will have to get to know your enemy and build 22.000 cortisol chromisomes out of NOTHING or else you will spend 3 days without your bloodpressure medications!! which will kill you ... never"
Quote by Fleabag
Too short.

Wanna swap for a bit?

I could totally give you 3 inches no worries :]
Quote by hayz_182
I could totally give you 3 inches no worries :]

That's it? Pity, dude.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by metal4ever6328
...ummm....

BAHAHAHA!!!! thanks for pointing that out dude, made me LOL real good!

NO IM NOT ASIAN lol.
My penis
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Not being able to find a girlfriend, yet getting enough attention from girls. I'm too picky.
Quote by Bleurgh
My skinnyness.

see i can imagine the saw scenario you'd be put in would involve you eating your way out of some nasty situation lol! maybes hit the gym? do pushups every night?
I'm skinny, I look too young for my age and girls tend to look right through or past me.
signature
My incredibly small penis and my middle nut and for some reason my butt won't grow hair the way I want it to.
Honestly, my eye brows. I grew my hair out almost long so nobody sees them.
Quote by MetalLlama
my butt won't grow hair the way I want it to.

You actually want hair on your butt? I can't stand having a hairy ass. It bugs me so.
Quote by due 07
Honestly, my eye brows. I grew my hair out almost long so nobody sees them.

I can relate, mine are gigantic. but I guess they dont really bother me that much.
Quote by happytimeharry
You actually want hair on your butt? I can't stand having a hairy ass. It bugs me so.

baha i know a certain person in my family they call "reverse babboon" lol. coz doesn't even shave his face more than once a week, has no body hair anywhere except his exceptionally hairy butt baha and head of course!
Quote by hayz_182
see i can imagine the saw scenario you'd be put in would involve you eating your way out of some nasty situation lol! maybes hit the gym? do pushups every night?

Yeah. I'd probably be thrown into a vat of cat food and have to eat my way out, only to have my stomach explode when I'm right near the surface.

I tried to join a gym but there were no spaces.
*parp*
My social status.

I have plenty of friends in school, of both sexes, but I'm way too shy for my own good. I've only had one girlfriend my whole life, and I'm 16. It frickin' blows.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Only thing I'm really insecure about is the extra bit of flab I have hanging around my gut.

Whenever me and my girl are laying down together, she'll put her arm around me or sometimes rest her arm on my stomach. When she does that... I get so worried about it and try to think of other things. It's like a punch in the face every time, telling me to get my ass to the gym again.

Quote by Bleurgh
Yeah. I'd probably be thrown into a vat of cat food and have to eat my way out, only to have my stomach explode when I'm right near the surface.

I tried to join a gym but there were no spaces.

Or like you could be the one that survives, except you're like a massive fat ass becoz of it like ben stiller at the end of dodgeball fat lol "f**kin' Chuck Norris"

Seriously, you can do it without a gym I used to be weedy skinny, but all as i started doing was eating bigger meals and then like every night i would do like 3 sets of pushups, sit ups and ummm squats (coz you don't want to be a triangle lol).

1st set do 20 of each
2nd do 25
3rd do 30

or if you can't do that many just start off at a smaller amount but keep doing it so as its a struggle to get through the last set, then after a week or two you will find it a bit easier and increase them a bit more. i bet you can do it
Quote by soulflyV
Only thing I'm really insecure about is the extra bit of flab I have hanging around my gut.

Whenever me and my girl are laying down together, she'll put her arm around me or sometimes rest her arm on my stomach. When she does that... I get so worried about it and try to think of other things. It's like a punch in the face every time, telling me to get my ass to the gym again.

i guess at least your insecurity is something you can change if you get motivated enough. i mean i could make myself shorter than 6'5 by cutting off my legs or something lol but that would do me no good
Eh, 100 social things. I'm sure a lot of them are bull****, but I don't know which ones so it doesn't really help.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Page 1 of 2