i had a funny dream last night. i was watching thee vma's, but metallica performed. i didn't know what they were playing, it was a "new song". anyway, after the performance, nick jonas randomly comes on stage with some hip-hop look (black clothes, sideways hat, necklace etc) and pete wentz (most random person) comes up and says "what the ****? why the **** are you here? go home! youre ****ing ruining todays good music! and then you see a bunch of 12/13 year old girls run on stage and start huddling around him (he is now in a crouched position, crying) and nick quietly says "**** you" and my sister turned around to the tv and was like "OMG WHAT DID HE SAY" then i woke up
Last edited by ItaliaRuiz97 at Sep 17, 2009,
It means you wan't Pete Wentz and Nick Jonas inside you.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Birthday : April 18, 1997.

Yeah i can see how this might be Epic and funny in your mind...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Yeah i can see how this might be Epic and funny in your mind...

hmmm....well in terms of musician dreams you cant dream of something funnier... except maybe the jonas brothers dying....
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, but the dreams in wich I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Yo, I had a dream a few nights ago that my dad was asked to direct a new Rambo film.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by tommyt
You like Metallica

only becuase metallica is the best band that will ever be or ever had been
Quote by JakoSnako

I have just shed a single tear for humanity, that you were the fastest sperm.
Quote by Aidy Damage
You were born in 1997?! I was 8 then. This is scary.

This + Cool Blog, Bro.

Quote by JakoSnako

THE HORROR MAKE IT STOP.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by The_Casinator
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, but the dreams in wich I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Quote by JakoSnako

Dude, no. I like Metallica, they're one of my favourite bands, but my God they are definately not the best band. By a long shot.
Quote by The_Casinator

Quote by Jehuty
UG is a family site man.

*looks at hot girls, religion, and sex thread*
Quote by Syndromity
*looks at hot girls, religion, and sex thread*

add "vulgar language, pedophile jokes and random jailbait pictures in the demo and YLYL threads"
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
add "vulgar language, pedophile jokes and random jailbait pictures in the demo and YLYL threads"

You make it sound like it's something bad
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Cool dream, bro

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

So Basically

*looks at 4chan influence of UG*