Hey guys Im new to the forum. Ive been playing guitar about four years now. I write the songs for my band Steadfast, Id say its fast melodic metal. We are all about 21, please check it out and let me know what ya think.

myspace.com/steadfastfirst
I'm quite impressed with those songs, I find it a bit hard to believe that you and the drummer have been playing for 4 years each, I've been playing for 3 years and am nowhere near your level
Love your vocalist as well, I'd like a vocalist with a voice like that, good singers are really hard to find.

Keep it up
Quote by SilentHeaven109
I'm quite impressed with those songs, I find it a bit hard to believe that you and the drummer have been playing for 4 years each, I've been playing for 3 years and am nowhere near your level
Love your vocalist as well, I'd like a vocalist with a voice like that, good singers are really hard to find.

Keep it up

Thanks very much. As far as the playing time. I think its just a matter of dedication. In four years time I focused on almost exclusively playing guitar and songwriting, plus when your first inspiration to play music is that of a high level of technicality, ya have no choice but to get better real fast, lol. I thank Yngwie for that.
Quote by ShredFast
Thanks very much. As far as the playing time. I think its just a matter of dedication. In four years time I focused on almost exclusively playing guitar and songwriting, plus when your first inspiration to play music is that of a high level of technicality, ya have no choice but to get better real fast, lol. I thank Yngwie for that.

Yeah I know what you mean about inspiration, I started by learning Metallica songs, so my rhythm is really good but my lead playing isn't as good, I'm getting there though...