im in a band, and weve had a couple of shows, nothing special, but weve played for people before. we havent finished any songs yet (we havent been at it long) so we only play covers. we try to play a wide range of rock but right now we are having trouble finding more songs to play.
some songs we do play are Paranoid (sabbath) All the small things and Dammit (Blink 182) shine (collective soul) toxicity chop suey and aerials (system of a down) and some others. but we just dont have enough songs to make a solid list. the other guitarist picks songs alot, but scraps them later, or just scraps our suggestions. the drummer and the other guitarist can both sing, but neither like their own voice and that is usually the basis for scrappin songs. does anyone know a good selection of songs that will go good with these?
Cool blog, bro.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by JackalUK
Quit spamming please.

It's not spam it's my opinion.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Whatever, I'm reporting this thread because I've given the resources to get a proper answer.

REPORTED
All your song choices just spell out noob to me sorry..i guess i was the same as you a few years ago..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal