My amp won't turn on, and I don't really know why. It is a U.S. Masters TVA30 Class A Tube amp. It's my first tube amp so I don't know a whole lot. I got it over this summer, is it possible that a tube is blown already? Would that cause this?
Check the fuse in the back of the amp, that's usually the first thing to look at.
Have you checked the fuse in the plug+back of amp?
take it to a proper tech - they'll sort it out.
If there's something wrong, 10-15 seconds.
If nothing is wrong, either several years (usually) for the fuse to fatigue, or never.

It's entirely possible that either the fuse, or a power tube, or the power transformer, or the rectifier, could have died. Just because it's new doesn't mean nothing can be wrong with it.
Quote by Roc8995
If there's something wrong, 10-15 seconds.
If nothing is wrong, either several years (usually) for the fuse to fatigue, or never.

It's entirely possible that either the fuse, or a power tube, or the power transformer, or the rectifier, could have died. Just because it's new doesn't mean nothing can be wrong with it.

Alright, thanks. I suppose I'll just have to wait until I can come home from school to take it to a shop.
Good luck. Hopefully it's just a bad fuse, that's what it sounds like.
I am assuming by "won't power up" you mean that the lights don't come on and the tubes don't get warm?
Quote by Roc8995
Good luck. Hopefully it's just a bad fuse, that's what it sounds like.
I am assuming by "won't power up" you mean that the lights don't come on and the tubes don't get warm?

Right, nothing happens at all.
^Sounds like a fuse to me.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ