Currently I have a Epiphone Les Paul Studio which I intend to keep and a Line6 Spider IV15 ( I know its not that good of an amp but its just to practice in my bedroom)

I want a new guitar that would cost £600 or less. I play music of all sorts from Metallica,RHCP to the Beatles and The Clash or ACDC and stuff.

I have been currently looking at either a Gibson Special Faded SG and a Fender Telecaster Joe Strummer signature.

Can anyone suggest any guitars that are good? I do not want an Ibanez guitar!
Washburn WI-66 Pro. If you want a slightly edgier 'SG' sound, then the Washburn X50 Pro will do better.
ESP ltd's would be pretty good for the heavyer side of your music taste but they might not be so good with RHCP and Beatles.. maybe some fender with seymour duncans?
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

MIM Standard Tele
'72 Telecaster Deluxe [very nice]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
MIM Standard Tele
'72 Telecaster Deluxe [very nice]

+1 Very very nice modern telecaster.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Washburn X50 Pro/x50 Pro FE

Or a Wi66 in sunburst would be sexy as hell also
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Ibanez RGT6EXFX. X50 Pro is a good choice too.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
i'd recommend the Ibanez RG1570, i have one and its the most versatile guitar i've played. you can get all the single coil strat and tele tones as well as an awesome metal/shred sound. its also around £550 i think. mine was £555
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by McBaino
Currently I have a Epiphone Les Paul Studio which I intend to keep and a Line6 Spider IV15 ( I know its not that good of an amp but its just to practice in my bedroom)

I want a new guitar that would cost £600 or less. I play music of all sorts from Metallica,RHCP to the Beatles and The Clash or ACDC and stuff.

I have been currently looking at either a Gibson Special Faded SG and a Fender Telecaster Joe Strummer signature.

Can anyone suggest any guitars that are good? I do not want an Ibanez guitar!

Telecaster or Strat of some sort. You have a Les Paul style guitar that you say you aren't going to sell, so why buy another Les Paul style guitar other than liking how it looks?

MIA/MIM Telecaster, Used '52 reissue, '72 Deluxe, used ES335 (If you still want a Gibson).
I would've thought a fat strat would suit you perfectly. And at £600 you can look beyond the standard MIMs. You could look at a used American strat too.
i know you said no ibanez but i think its your best bet versatile enough for what you want to play, and may be considor pickup changes for that extra tone you might want, failing that maybe some kind of epiphone?
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
If you're looking at SG's, allow me to recommend an SG Classic. If you look on ebay, you can get one within that price-range (I just won an auction on one at 610$ US; much less than 600 pounds). It's basically based on the 60's SG special, and is more or less a clone of the Pete Townshend SG Sig. They come with P-90s and a pretty good feeling neck, especially after having an epi. les paul (Which, I love mine, but the SG is so much smoother and has MUUUUCH better upper-fret access). Plus, it fits your musical tastes. The Beatles were known to occasionally pop out an SG (Paper-back Writer comes to mind), and AC/DC IS an SG. RHCP plays more r less on fender single coils; a P-90 is a single coil with a lot more power, which means you can get a great clean tone but also handle the distortion of heavier things. Metallica... That's the one issue, if you stay stock. P-90's buzz quite a bit, so you'd need to replace one of the stock P-90s with a newer non-gibson variant that won't buzz. But, after that, you're golden.
I went into my local guitar store and The guy recommended an ESP EX and a Telecaster and a Gibson SG