Page 1 of 3
Absolutely nothing.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Not starting enough threads.

EDIT: Probably not speaking to a girl who I was insane about and then found out she liked me too.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by CoreysMonster
and thus the wisest of UG hath shown himself

Damn it, this was a trap! Now back to the shadows I go! >_>
Quote by Venice King
Not starting enough threads.

EDIT: Probably not speaking to a girl who I was insane about and then found out she liked me too.

heh, try a girl who you loved and who died in a car crash before you could ever tell her

THAT hurts, dude.
Quote by Tempoe
Not raping someone today.

This.

And I would regret spending my last day in anticipation of dying tomorrow, all cause of this dumb thread.
The playground of the world
Quote by CoreysMonster
heh, try a girl who you loved and who died in a car crash before you could ever tell her

THAT hurts, dude.

You serious?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
You serious?

yup, was one of the reasons I started drinking as much as I used to.
even made a thread about it back then... I'm seriously not joking, it was hell to go through.
Quote by CoreysMonster

THAT hurts, dude.

The same exact thing happened to one of my friends too
Quote by CoreysMonster

THAT hurts, dude.

Damn, man, that sucks.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
not having more sex... and if i knew i was going to die tomorrow... i would def just rape every hot girl i saw. no questions asked. rape.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
7th-10th grade
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by CoreysMonster

THAT hurts, dude.

Dude, thats so horrible, literally left me with my mouth wide open for a few minutes, all the best man.
Pretty much everything up until the last 2 years
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Hp312
Dude, thats so horrible, literally left me with my mouth wide open for a few minutes, all the best man.

thanks, it's been a while, and I've been able to get over it and fall in love again. some people call it harsh ("it hasn't even been a year, you asshole!"), but seriously what should you do? grieve forever, or move on?
Quote by CoreysMonster
thanks, it's been a while, and I've been able to get over it and fall in love again. some people call it harsh ("it hasn't even been a year, you asshole!"), but seriously what should you do? grieve forever, or move on?

Lawl asshole wtf? Who the **** would call you an asshole for moving on? =_=
Quote by Syndromity

friends who say "you were so tragically in love with her, now you say you're happy with another woman??" ... I kinda get where they're coming from, but in the end you can't grieve forever over people who have died. it's not like I don't miss her, or don't wish she hadn't died, but I've decided to move on.

some people just don't get that....which is also okay.
Quote by Syndromity

This. After seeing you go through that they're the assholes for giving you a hard time.
The playground of the world
Quote by CoreysMonster
friends who say "you were so tragically in love with her, now you say you're happy with another woman??" ... I kinda get where they're coming from, but in the end you can't grieve forever over people who have died. it's not like I don't miss her, or don't wish she hadn't died, but I've decided to move on.

Once again -
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by GreenDayChris
Mainly girl-related stuff

/emo

+1
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by CoreysMonster

This is true. Grieving forever is pointless.

On the flipside though, I think if you were still mopey and depressed about it the people saying "it hasn't been a year" would be telling you to stop bitching depending on how long it has been.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
holy crap, thanks guys would''ve never expected that response. but this thread isn't about me. if I ever feel the need to talk about her again, I'll make a different thread. that wasn't the point of this
not asking a girl out before

Quote by Bullet-Rule
I'd be doing way too much to possibly regret anything.

i'd be thinking alot if i only had ONE day, if it were a week i'd think alot at the beginning but then go do some awsome stuff

EDIT- i just read about what Corey said and that seriously sucks man... kinda the same thing happened to me but with a friend instead someone i liked, it hurts like hell at first but doesnt last forever
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Sep 17, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster

'tis what I would do, and grieving too much is what I would regret if I were to die tomorrow.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by CoreysMonster

So your friends want you to be miserable and single/alone?

O_o
I'd regret not doing enough to help people and not making any kind of real impact on the world.
Quote by CoreysMonster
holy crap, thanks guys would''ve never expected that response. but this thread isn't about me. if I ever feel the need to talk about her again, I'll make a different thread. that wasn't the point of this

Still a pretty good example of regret, but yeah I don't have many regrets myself, there just too negative.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Page 1 of 3