I'm looking into buying an amp, and I've preety much narrowed it down to these to, as apparently they are the best ones I can get for my price range.

Which one do you prefer and think is better, (this is a bit of a remake of my previous thread, but I removed the poll as any old randomer was voting in it)

My budget is 250€, so if there is something else that is better, feel free to reccomend it, or just pick either the

Peavey Vypyr 30
or
Vox 30

I will be playing it with an IBANEZ GRG170DXL, left handed.

and I like many bands, here are a few radiohead, cold-play, Metalica, Nirvana, Greenday

Cheers Lads,

Kevin
Those are both pretty good amps, but have an Orange Crush 30w and it is GREAT! And right in your price range.

Also check out the Fender Champion.
GEAR

Guitars
Danelectro Double Cutaway 1959 reissue, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat

Pedals
Danelectro Reel Echo, Crybaby Wah, Boss DS-1

Amplifiers
Orange Crush 30w
Fender Pro Junior
vox would be better for classic rock but i'm not so sure if it can handle the metallica tones
never tried the vypyr though,

play both amps and see for yourself, its all preference
Quote by KevinBoland
I think I'm going to go with the Peavey Vypyr 30

So advanced amp .... huge tonal variety ... from Beatles to Rammstein:P

Smart choice ... go for it ....
The Vox is ideal for Radiohead. Really nice for it as it has a Voc AC modeller. I'd prefer it over the Vypyr for those bands.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
The Vox is ideal for Radiohead. Really nice for it as it has a Voc AC modeller. I'd prefer it over the Vypyr for those bands.

Radiohead wont be the only band I will be playing, I'll be playing a huge variety and I think the Peavy gives me just that.
i like the vypyr modellers. even the 15 is pretty good
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
order has been sent into thomann,

1x PEAVEY VYPYR 30
1x IBANEZ GRG170DXLBKN LEFTHAND

Cant wait for them to arrive