Poll: You screen your calls?
Poll Options
View poll results: You screen your calls?
Hate them
8 14%
Love them
4 7%
Indifferent
18 32%
I do it
27 47%
Voters: 57.
Just curious, do these people piss any of you off? I hate them, why not just pick up the phone and say 'I don't want to talk goodbye' instead of screening your call like holy ****.

EDIT: By screening I don't mean just looking at the caller ID, but those people who make you ring it twice then call back or make you leave a message on the answering machine, those crazy asses.
Last edited by aapex at Sep 17, 2009,
screening?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I don't even know what that means.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I do it too, lots of people I don't wanna talk to and if I answer and I'll say that, they start crying(did it couple times)
Screening is their way of saying "I don't want to talk right now"

What's the issue?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I just turn off the ringer O_o
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I'm so awesome that if I call someone who isn't even home, they run home in time to pick up the phone. Sorry, TS.
i think it's the fairest thing i could be doing to the telemarketers/ jahovas witnesses, if what your talking about is like looking at call display and not answering
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Unless there's money involved, or its a good friend I usually let the voicemail take it. Sometimes I get calls like, "hey, can you help me move a bunch of crap for a few hours with your pick-up truck?" Regret answering those.
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 17, 2009,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Suspect that some girl is doing this to you?
No a friend of my moms sparked this thread, she makes you call, make it ring twice then call back, she never calls anyone outgoing either. I hate her.
The people you call just dont want to talk to you.

I do it when I dont want to talk to someone.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I don't think it's ever actually happened to me, but I hate the sound of it
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I just never answer the phone. My dad doesn't either. If it's important, they'll leave a message. I feel no obligation to answer the phone and talk to anyone just because they feel like calling
I do it to not come across like an ass.. "oh I didn't see it, it was on silent"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by pak1351
I just never answer the phone. My dad doesn't either. If it's important, they'll leave a message. I feel no obligation to answer the phone and talk to anyone just because they feel like calling

Exactly
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
i do it alot with work. they have a nasty habit of calling people on their days off for stupid ****. so i let the answering machine get it and depending on what the message is depends on who i call back if anyone...
I hate when you call someone, they don't answer, you leave a message, hang up the phone, and they call back two seconds later, "what's up bro?"
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I always answer, but I check the caller ID first, like every other normal person I know.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I only answer the phone if I know it's something important. I never answer if I know it's just someone looking for a chat. It wastes my minutes and I'd rather just talk to them online anyway. And if I don't recognize the number, I never answer. 90% of the time it's a bad attempt at a prank call or a wrong number.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
You just read Cracked's new article didn't you? Haha
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I can't stand anyone who does this, it is the pinnacle of retardation.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to