Is the muff a russian or us?
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Just wondering how is the noise gate compared to a boss ns-2? Does it suck tone alot when on?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
Just wondering how is the noise gate compared to a boss ns-2? Does it suck tone alot when on?

The pedal is true bypass, and I've not noticed it sucking much tone when turned on!
Quote by TPReggie
Interested in the Bad Monkey - will send you a pm.

Did you get my pm?
Yeah thought I'd replied, I'm still trying to work out if I have any use for the BM and the big muff in my rig! I'll let you know once I've decided.
Quote by dandadog
Yeah thought I'd replied, I'm still trying to work out if I have any use for the BM and the big muff in my rig! I'll let you know once I've decided.

Ok mate no problem. I will be buying a BM in October anyway so i will watch this space for the next week or so.
Interested in the Big Muff, do you have pics? is that 30 quid shipped? E-mail me: band(at)lechatnoir(dot)org(dot)uk
Quote by Le Chat Noir
Interested in the Big Muff, do you have pics? is that 30 quid shipped? E-mail me: band(at)lechatnoir(dot)org(dot)uk

£32 shipped, if you're interested let me know and I'll sort it. £30 posted for the noise gate
how much for the bad monkey?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by cleft11
Pm'd.

Not received anything.

Quote by Aidy Damage
I'd trade a Roland Cube 60 for the lot...

Man, that's tempting. Very possibly good sir.

Quote by GaijinFoot
how much for the bad monkey?

Not sure if I'm definitely selling it yet, I'll let you know.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I'd trade a Roland Cube 60 for the lot...

Would make the second of Aidy's Amps I own

Right now I'm currently mid-deal about selling my cube 30, now this is offered, hmmmm.
That's true! Haha!

I need a dirty, fuzzy distortion for a certain track on my band's record, hence the Muff, I need an OD to boost my overdriven amp tone and I need a noise gate because I'm using p90s, so it all works out! :p
Quote by Aidy Damage
That's true! Haha!

I need a dirty, fuzzy distortion for a certain track on my band's record, hence the Muff, I need an OD to boost my overdriven amp tone and I need a noise gate because I'm using p90s, so it all works out! :p

Well I'm gonna have a word with the man who is interested in my cube 30, if I could convince him to take the 60 off of my hands instead then everything should work out nicely.

Completely off topic, running the RG50TC through a 2x12 combo is like especially since the stock speaker was ruined by someone playing bass through it...
I've been doing something similar with my Laney VC-30 210- running it through a Marshall 4x12... it's awesome!

Lemme know asap! =) Recording between the 19th and the 22nd and these are the exact things I need!
Quote by Aidy Damage
I've been doing something similar with my Laney VC-30 210- running it through a Marshall 4x12... it's awesome!

Lemme know asap! =) Recording between the 19th and the 22nd and these are the exact things I need!

Right well that guy isn't interested, but I'm trying some others. Definitely interested in the trade..
Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm all up for it if you are. Would be nice to have that gear for the studio.

Think I've got a buyer lined up for it. It's quite under the price you were asking, but I'm happy with it If he gives it the go ahead I'll PM you!
Quote by dandadog
Think I've got a buyer lined up for it. It's quite under the price you were asking, but I'm happy with it If he gives it the go ahead I'll PM you!

Yep he's on for it. Just sorting him out some references 'cause he's skeptical!