I have an ME 70 and want to use it to its full power. Any amp suggestions that only has a clean channel or a power amp and cabinet suggestion that sounds good with an a BOSS ME-70? Please something thing that can compete with drums.
^+1

I'm using a different processor (Vox Tonelab) with an Epi VJ and it's a killer setup for home use. Other small, good combos like a Fender Champ probably also qualify.

How loud do you need it to be?
Just loud enough to play with a full band. Is that amp really strong enough? 5 watts?
EHX .22 Caliber power amp. it's a 22W power amp that fits in your gaddamned pocket!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Prodigy179
Just loud enough to play with a full band. Is that amp really strong enough? 5 watts?

Probably not, depends on the band though.

You'd want at least 15w of tube. Something like a Laney VC15 or Peavey Classic 20. They can be found used for decent prices. They get some power amp distortion though if you crank them, which isn't for everyone.

Or you could go for a power amp like the Crate Powerblock or similar units. There's also powered speakers like the Tech 21 Power Engine, or something like the Atomic Reactor, which is a tube amp specifically designed for use with modelling processors.

But basically, any good combo amp should suffice. Rolan Jazz Choruses can be bought used for cheap and they're brilliant for use with modellers, they're big and heavy though, but very very powerful.