Hey guys,

So I'm looking to order a custom pickguard from Warmoth. I want to get the "D-Long" volume control placement, but it's an extra $15 for this option. I'm not trying to be cheap, but I'm thinking that I could save the money and just drill the hole myself with a drill press. Before I go ahead and place the order, I just wanted to get the opinions of the more experienced.

yep, just drill press. uber easy.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!