Hey people at UG i'm starting a guitar club at my school that i and my two other friends will be in charge of. Now there will be kids there who want to learn how to play and im starting sort of a lesson plan for them but i don't really have that much. I've included different chords, scales, note reading, tapping, how to apply the scales to a song and solo over them, key changing i just want to know if there's anything i could add in there
Is it a complete beginner club?
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Put something really simple in there at the start that they can play, so you get them hooked. Even if its a one finger version of smoke on the water.

And don't get dissappointed if they don't learn as fast as you hope
Is it a complete beginner club?

It's basically a mix of beginner to intermediate students; the more advanced kids won't really need lessons and will probably be playing songs with me, one of the other heads or a partner
if they are complete beginners just start them out with basic open chords (A, Am, E, Em blah blah blah, you know the ones I mean) and songs using them, and finger excercises that help develope finger strength and independence. Keep it very simple until they get used to playing a bit, then move on to scales, more difficult songs, playing in key. etc etc. Maybe even teach them a few classic rock songs that use lots of power chords as they arent hard to do and would be fun for someone just learning to play.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ