Hey Guys i needed a good Bass processor with an expression pedal, a Zoom or Digitech would do. If someone replies dont expect gear in return :p I'll pay with money.
Zoom B2. Just a point in the right direction.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
I misunderstood, no I won't sell you one. But you can find them online for about £50-70.
Also, sorry for the double post. Ive forgotted how to edit. I are n00b.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
Yeah im looking for a b2.1u but seems in pakistan i cant seem to be able to look for one under 150 $ (converted) cuz of the shipping and the duty..
I have a Zoom B2 that I may be looking to sell. Dunno bout posting to Pakistan though...
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Quote by cm261
I have a Zoom B2 that I may be looking to sell. Dunno bout posting to Pakistan though...

I could pay a little more if you have trouble .. i mean its still gonna be cheaper for me..