www.myspace.com/neigborhoodwatch756

Hey there, we are a group of 16 year olds from Ohio. We've only been playing together for about 4 months, so let me know what you think (i'm the lead guitar).

EDIT: Really old update, but here's some live recordings that we made at our last show. China Cat, Foxy Lady Jam, and Revolution I are a few of the highlights, but they're all pretty good (in my opinion, of course). Soundcloud
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you...

The Band

Viva La Revolución!
Last edited by itsnotGreenDay at Sep 8, 2011,
Thats really good stuff man. Great guitar work on "Run" especially. You really sound page-y towards the end. Vocals and lyrics are good too

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
thanks. Its funny that you say i sound page-y because ive been listening to him a lot recently

The Band

Viva La Revolución!
Nice, good guitar and a nice funk feel to it. lol at the bassist missing his d string in the picture
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
thanks. haha, the missing string is kind of a long story

The Band

Viva La Revolución!
Now THIS is music youngsters don't make that often nowadays. Great music! It really has a Led Zeppelin kind of feel to it. Run reminds me of Black Dog, for obvious reasons (the stop/start thing) which is a good thing. Great stuff. Keep it up, please!
Nice stuff! I'm not too keen on the vocals thou and sometimes the lead guitar stuff is a bit too much!

Otherwise, nice Zeppelin feeling to it!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Wow man now the guitars sound badass! Singer sounds great too! Like it very much!
Thanks guys. We are looking to have the mixed tracks up in the next week (our drummer keeps forgetting to give our producer the list of things we want changed).

The Band

Viva La Revolución!
Quote by Axeaman
Nice stuff! I'm not too keen on the vocals thou and sometimes the lead guitar stuff is a bit too much!

Otherwise, nice Zeppelin feeling to it!

The vocals were good for this, but just kinda different. i dont know what you usually listen to, but his voice was very clean and its just different for the genre, but still good
We are working on it...we looking to write one more song and then we should be good to go.

The Band

Viva La Revolución!
You guys have some legit skill; hearing a band like this is refreshing in today's modern rock wasteland. Keep up the good work!
New music available in the OP. Sorry for the really late update!

The Band

Viva La Revolución!