man i really suck ass when it comes to writing anything like thrash or metalcore really how come some people can jsut bloody write stuff easily and it sounds amazing yet i cnat write jack **** here is one of my ****ty guitar pro things of a thrash song that i was working on but gave up coz i thought it sounded very poor anyone got any thoughts or helping tips? btw i knowi suck at writing so i dont need people telling me you "suck"
Attachments:
thrash ideas.gp5
Practice. The more you write the better you will become.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
ll try that but man its disheartening when u cant like come up with anything good at all and anything u do come up with sounds like ass
Look for inspiration as well, granted, I won't be a tight-ass about this...so, just look for more inspiration from things.

Thrash hasn't really been known for lyrics, as for the lyrical content of metalcore, I assume it's dull. Packed full of swears, fighting, and in your face, UNH.

Get's a big meh, and a big Pantera did it better. Also, take note of some greater writers than metalcore or thrash. Learn from how they write.
I know the feeling. There are times when everything I write sounds boring. Just stick with it. Maybe try listening to some new bands. It might give you some inspiration and you'll come up with something great.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
the more you practice the better you will become, and there are some amazing musicians who can't write music well
This belongs in the Techniques sub-forum. Please check out the forum rules (all of you) so that you know what belongs where.

EDIT: moved.
i could be wrong here, but are you writing music in guitar pro? ive heard people do this, but seriously, just pick up the guitar and jam, and cool stuff will come out of it. i played in a band and the guy couldnt write a riff unless it was in guitar pro, i ended the band fast.

I see you're pretty new... It'll come to you, I promise! It will!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found