Guys my birthday is coming up and i need a processor.. the thing is i dont have the money for it and asking my parents/brother, just wont work.. got any suggestions ive told my elder brother that i had a dream of playing anesthesia on stage for the gig thats coming up next month :P

Seriously need help!
Ask everybody and if you get rejected get a shotgun, paint your face in camocolours then sneak into the next BBQ fully equipped. Everyone will be really scared except one guy who'll try to talk you into putting down your shotgun. That's when you'll say "You won't buy me a processor... well... process THIS!" and shoot him down.

I forgot what your question was about but I think my suggestion is the best so far.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Ask everybody and if you get rejected get a shotgun, paint your face in camocolours then sneak into the next BBQ fully equipped. Everyone will be really scared except one guy who'll try to talk you into putting down your shotgun. That's when you'll say "You won't buy me a processor... well... process THIS!" and shoot him down.

I forgot what your question was about but I think my suggestion is the best so far.

... it kinda wont work.. but awesome suggestion off topic wise.