In audacity how can i make a select part of the track do a stereo phase like in EXP (Jimi Hendrix)
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
theres no clear cut way to do it. a track in audacity is either mono or stereo, no way around that. however, heres a technique i use

split the track into 2 mono tracks. one panned left, one right.

use the 'fade in' and 'fade out' effects to simulate a panning feel. for example:

if you want a guitar track on the left speaker to stand out while cutting out the right track, fade out the appropriate section of the right track. then fade it back in.

it's hard to explain without demonstrating, but go for it.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
If I understand you correctly you want one part of the track to be in mono. I'd simply go to project, new audio track, and then use the selection tool to copy that part you want, paste it in to the new track that's mono, and then sync in with the rest of the track with the time shift tool.
Quote by Caleb B
If I understand you correctly you want one part of the track to be in mono. I'd simply go to project, new audio track, and then use the selection tool to copy that part you want, paste it in to the new track that's mono, and then sync in with the rest of the track with the time shift tool.

I've done that too. Either way works.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.