I was looking into getting a mutiprocessor, and i liked the Zoom B2 because it wasn't too expensive and had loads of effects. However, i then saw the B2.1u (basically the same but with an expression pedal. Also, £50 more expensive). So, it it worth the extra money, or would it be possible to buy the regular B2 and then attach an expression pedal to it?
If this should be in customization then please move it.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
My B2 broke a year or so after I got it new - which might not be the case for yours, but I'm just letting you know about it.
go the 2.1, it has a usb connection so you can record into your computer and upload effects
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
I'm Gonna go for the B2.1u because i like the expression pedal and such. Also, if i try to put a pedal on the normal one i'll probably wreck it. Thanks guys
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
Last edited by ScottPAL at Sep 17, 2009,
Got the b2. Good piece of equipment. The only reason to buy a .1u is the expression pedal, since the USB feature sucks on this pedal
Ive got the B2 pedal. Its a good pedal for the price.
Not sure if its worth the extra for the expression pedal though.