okay so ive got a squier stagemaster. its the one with the 2 humbuckers the floyd rose and the neck thru body. its like a metal flake blue adn the actions pretty comfy.
But i just dont play it anymore and i need a new amp. So im gonna put it on craigslist but i have no idea what its worth. What would u guys think would be a good price that it might actually sell?

http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/images/30U/30U-11387_front.jpg

^ its that one
I got my Shomaster for $100.00 used at Guitar Center The Showmaster is basically the same thing but with a bolt on neck and skull theme. A week later one of my friends got one at Daddy's for $129.00.

They seem to sell like "britishsligean" posted $100.00 to $150.00 USD on the secondary market if you sell it Trade in value is $75 to $85 but they will only give you $60 to $65 cash at GC or Daddy's.

You might just be better off holding on to it. I hate Squiers and these were the only ones I have found that were decent otherwise I would not have bought mine. I really like the pups they used the guitar is solid and the LFR seems to work well and stay in tune. You might be better off trying to come up with some money and looking on Craig's list for a decent used amp.

What kind of amp are you using now?

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Sep 18, 2009,
Quote by johnro6659
I got my Shomaster for $100.00 used at Guitar Center The Showmaster is basically the same thing but with a bolt on neck and skull theme. A week later one of my friends got one at Daddy's for $129.00.

They seem to sell like "britishsligean" posted $100.00 to $150.00 USD on the secondary market if you sell it Trade in value is $75 to $85 but they will only give you $60 to $65 cash at GC or Daddy's.

You might just be better off holding on to it. I hate Squiers and these were the only ones I have found that were decent otherwise I would not have bought mine. I really like the pups they used the guitar is solid and the LFR seems to work well and stay in tune. You might be better off trying to come up with some money and looking on Craig's list for a decent used amp.

What kind of amp are you using now?

John

a 15 watt crate lol why i need to upgrade
Around 100-150 USD

175$ At max im guessing. Im not too familiar with squires, my friend has one, but I prefer to stick in the ESP/Ibanez/Jackson/Gibson area.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken