I doubt many of you would have experienced this yet, but im reckon there might be a few.
Im sitting here the night before my big trip tomorrow, leaving the UK to go live in Japan for a while. This is also my first time leaving home and only now am I cacking myself at the thought.

Have any of you gone through this/have similar stories of leaving home? How did you cope?
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
All I can say is good luck to you. And I hope you know japanese.

stratkat
I envy you. I looked into Emigrating from the UK but i got done for assault 10 years ago and got £100 fine so i cant get into USA Canada Germany Aus or Netherlands (most of the countries i would be able to get a job in). Dont worry you will be fine when you are settled...and you can always come back!!
Good luck bro! Im sure you'll be fine.

Just be ready for all the crazy **** you see on Jap tv.

Quote by lucertia.
I envy you. I looked into Emigrating from the UK but i got done for assault 10 years ago and got £100 fine so i cant get into USA Canada Germany Aus or Netherlands (most of the countries i would be able to get a job in). Dont worry you will be fine when you are settled...and you can always come back!!

Ive got the same and worked in the netherlands. Aslong as its not drug related and you havent served hard time you'll most likely get into America with a holiday visa. You have to visit the embassy though for a interview and it takes months...
Last edited by Preid at Sep 17, 2009,
Please tell me you speak some Japanese, and please tell me you like Takeshi's Castle.
Quote by Preid
Good luck bro! Im sure you'll be fine.

Just be ready for all the crazy **** you see on Jap tv.

This.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Being half Japanese and having visited many times, Ill be okay communication-wise and yeah im used to all the 'wacky' stuff on TV.

Visiting and emmigrating are totally different- although this is only really hitting me now.
add me

Ive been to Japan. Get ready to see some wierd **** and eat some wierd ****.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Good luck. Hope you like it there.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by lucertia.

Damn, thats harsh. There must be some loophole you could exploit surely?

Thanks for the wishes so far guys
add me